What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkcast Annual Party

Fear? I should be able to wear whatever I like thanks. We live in a free country, I’ll have a Bulldog suit on.

lol. If you want to be reminded by everyone you meet about the time the bulldog Merkin broke Steve Rogers Jaw, its a great idea . If you would rather get to know some people first probably not so great. BTW you are the one that started talking about "fear" and "taking merkins down" Not exactly friendly banter. It is a free country ,You dont have to act like an idiot-thats your own choice.

Belmore Dude

Juniors
lol. If you want to be reminded by everyone you meet about the time the bulldog Merkin broke Steve Rogers Jaw, its a great idea . If you would rather get to know some people first probably not so great. BTW you are the one that started talking about "fear" and "taking merkins down" Not exactly friendly banter. It is a free country ,You dont have to act like an idiot-thats your own choice.
I was only joking Flakey.