What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

YTSharks

Juniors
Also Carr and Vasquez are both development players for next year.
I’m 90% sure Brailey and Nikora both are signed on.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Second go for Rudolf. Was in Rabbits system in 2016/17.

Interestingly, this Tobias snorkel played most games in the second row this year. He’s not real big prop wise at 105 kgsa

Former South Sydney junior Toby Rudolf was a standout in particular, tireless and destructive throughout the contest, winning the Duncal Hall Medal for being best on ground.

Rudolf will join the Cronulla Sharks from next season.

By virtue of the victory, Redcliffe will now play the Bulldogs in a curtain-raiser to the NRL Grand Final, vying for the Intrust Super National Championship.

View this weekend.

Frenzy.

Immortal
@Stake Removed dis you watch the flegg?

Xerri didn’t do anything that suggests he is anywhere near a first grader. I’m happy to be wrong and sometimes guys just need a go.
He needs to get involved and use his frame and athletic ability to dominate that age group

He did little in that ISP game after he scored 3 tries in 20 minutes. Went to sleep because the game changed and the ball dried up.

He’s one of those johnny on the spot players. Bit like Latrell when he started. Non involved but desructive when the ground work is laid.

He’ll need the right game plan to be effective. I don’t think Flanoball will suit him like it did Ramien. I can’t see Xerri smashing out 100 metres a game coming out of our end. Unless he is blooded on the wing and has to

PJ

First Grade
Nikora will hopefully continue to put on size during the off-season, if so, he will be in the mix for first grade.

Runs a good line and along with B. Brailey, looks the most likely to make the step up to first grade next season.

Flanno Jnr a long way off.

Flanno Jnr will get a dream ride in compared to other better juniors over the years.

Not just the powerful father bit but also the media talking up the father son story.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Flanno Jnr will get a dream ride in compared to other better juniors over the years.

Not just the powerful father bit but also the media talking up the father son story.

I actually think Daddy dearest might give him a tougher ride so not to appear as playing favourite.

Latest posts