What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks are Just Pretenders.

BWNB

First Grade
every team have there ups and downs
parra had them at the start of the year along with dragons.
brisbane got kicked by 50
we will come back.

Ozzwald

Juniors
Yeah, the Sharkies aren't looking too great. Which pains me to say cause next to Saints I really like Cronulla. But they have played some brutal footy the last 3 weeks. The'll need to turn it around pretty fast or they could find themselves falling out of contention for the finals.

Agent Mulder said:
Dumbest Side ever, The Wheels have fallen off.

You're too kind. Yes we're struggling now. When the Eels lose form later in the year, I'll be sure to remind you.

Warm regards

coolumsharkie

Referee
Seems as though the wheels have well and truly fallen off, although they have shown this year what they are capable of (both ways)...

Yet it looks as though we will just be making up the numbers and if this form continues we will struggle to make the 8. :(

Next three weeks

Roosters
Bye
Broncos

It will make us (for the top 4) or break us, we'll be on 20 points if we (likely) lose to those two sides.

We've got a really good run home to round 26 after that.

fatshark

Bench
Kimmorley is a f**ken champion pal but is out of form making the whole team swoop to a low level. We will be there come finals time. We have the ingredients to make a showing of it.

scottyeel

Bench
Agent Mulder said:
Dumbest Side ever, The Wheels have fallen off.
I probably wouldn't have posted that till after we play Newcastle tonight. You could end up "The Dumbest Poster" ever.:shock:

_Johnsy

Referee
I dont think I wold call them Pretenders. To be a pretender you had to be considered a serious chance to at least challenge for the premiership. Cronulla are unable to fulfill the only essential criteria.

Craigshark

First Grade
Did i ask you?
I think he is big enough to talk for himself, maybe not, judging by some of his posts..
Looking through the forums, he goes for the Dragons.. Yet the only player i can think of with something like _Johnsy is Andrew Johns.. He is either too embarassed to put something to do with his merged team in his name, or he is completley mixed up and thinks that Andrew Johns plays for the Illawarra Dragons..
Or it could just have something to do with his name in real life.. Which then i would stand corrected..

scottyeel

Bench
Sharks fans would probably be proud to have Big_Bad_Sharks_Fan as a supporter after reading the SH*t that you write.
Damn the 3 straight losses has really hit you hard hasn't it.

Craigshark

First Grade
No, you were a smart arse who thought he was smart, and thought it was obvious which team he went for, and tried to get involved and make me look like an idiot and it back fired.. Accept the fact that your a twit and move on..

tiburon

Juniors
We're not pretenders and the wheels haven't fallen off. Injuries to key players in our side have killed us the most.

Mellor has been out for three weeks, McGoldrick replacing him and then opposition sides just seem to target the McGoldrick/Covell combo with some pretty good success. Covell seems lost without Mellor.

Hilder has also been out for three weeks meaning we have started both Bird & Sullivan both of whom have defensive problems and have also been targeted well by opposing sides.

All that and Kimmorley experiencing a form slump after Origin means we have really been performing sub-par. Once Mellor & Hilder get back we should hopefully be back on track.

Latest posts