What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks are Just Pretenders.

imasharkie

Coach
imasharkie said:
Do you go to the Jets games pointer because the reports coming from Jets supporters say he is going great guns. Are you saying the Jet supporters who post on the sharks forum are lying and that your opinion is better than all theirs?

Where are you hiding pointer.
I asked you a question and would expect an answer. You come in here and post information about a player and I think you should back up your statement.
Have you seen Nathan Merritt play footy this year?

Agent Mulder

Bench
scottyeel said:
I probably wouldn't have posted that till after we play Newcastle tonight. You could end up "The Dumbest Poster" ever.:shock:

Parramatta 50
Newcastle 0

I feel like a Tooheys or 3!

We're in 5th spot and better placed than a lot of the more fancied sides (such as Roosters, Doggies, Dragons) even if our form at the moment is pretty ordinary. We've still got a bye up our sleeves and play 5 of our last 7-8 matches at home.

It's better to have a mid-season form slump than an end of season one and so long as start to come good as we head into the finals I'll be happy enough.

Latest posts