What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

Generalzod

Immortal
Oh yes the Sharks have been the only team in the NRL team that had to deal with indiscretions
Geez I read some stupid shit on this site but at the moment you are clear winner.

You are saying because you friend is disabled it was ok for the Sharks to lie, cheat take peptides and let a known coke head play for them to win their first title?

Put the sex wax down and get out of the salt air you absolute m

thorson1987

Coach
It would be heaps f**king funny to see the sadness of people who waited their whole life to see a footy team win.

One person I know’s whole life is basically restricted to watching football on TV because they can’t do much else as they are severely disabled. That win was one of the few ups they’ve ever really had.

What a joy. Great outcome.

Cool story. Will still be funny as f**k though.

Generalzod

Immortal
Haha, sorry I don't sit on an internet forum and post non stop.

Miller is not nor will ever be a legend.

Flanno Grub, Gallen Grub, Fajita Grub and the shire is one great big stench
f**k I’ve haven’t heard that before lol

Latest posts