What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

gerg

Juniors
so they were obviously low levels and it was only for 1999

he was stripped of seven titles, not one

so are Cronulla

I don't get it? You asked whether Armstrong tested positive - a simple yes or no - and yes, as per that article he did test positive.

I don't give a shit about Cronulla. I don't support them, I was just responding to your 'wrong' assertion that Armstrong never tested positive.

Xcalibre

Juniors
What are commers????

I wouldn’t be questioning grammar old mate, unless your brain is “effected”. Effect is a noun or verb. Affect/ed on the other hand is an adjective and what you use in that context.

P.s: Ash76 is a crackup and has reeled so many sharks in it’s not funny.

I wouldn’t be questioning grammar old mate, unless your brain is “effected”. Effect is a noun or verb. Affect/ed on the other hand is an adjective and what you use in that context.

Blah, blah, blah. Dopey idiots thinking posts in this forum is something anyone should take seriously, are completely deluded.

It’s a cesspit and should always be viewed as such

ASH76

Juniors
Blah, blah, blah. Dopey idiots thinking posts in this forum is something anyone should take seriously, are completely deluded.

It’s a cesspit and should always be viewed as such

Peptides, Flanno, Gallen, Drugs, Shire, Rothfield, Riots, Bah bah and the list goes on.

Back in your box Miller

Generalzod

Immortal

Didnt realise I was still going to school thanks for lesson.

Last edited:

Slackboy72

Coach
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/sh...rs-multiple-cap-breaches-20190226-p510bt.html

The NRL's salary cap probe into the Sharks has uncovered discrepancies beyond the one it self-reported to the integrity unit as the club braces for another heavy sanction from head office, one likely to have implications on this year's squad.

On the same day James Segeyaro returned to Cronulla training in the hope of resurrecting his NRL career, it emerged the Papua New Guinea international has been given no guarantee his contract will be registered pending the outcome of the salary cap investigation.

Speculation continued to mount the 2016 premiers could be hit with a salary cap penalty in the region of $500,000, but it was unclear on Tuesday night if the eventual handicap would reach that scale and be spread out over multiple seasons.