What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks create history

Since 73

First Grade

He's been signed up 5 minutes and is in our forum???!
Might as well make the most of it now E - you'll be quieter than a church mouse after another 2 or 3 weeks.

Nullajet

Juniors
what i find laughable about eels fans is that despite having a few premierships, the overall history is pretty woeful for the number of years in existence....Yet they seem to think they are a power club!!!

Go check your history eelectrified fool...see how many years they have existed then look at the very small period of success they have had (with one of the most talented group of players...the like they wil NEVER see again)...its not such a pretty picture pal...

and yes we are all well aware here that we have the empty trophy cabinet...point is on current form ours looks more likely to sport something new....

I will never understand bagging a losing team when your own team at the same time is even worse!!

gavin_miller

Juniors
someone who supports a team with tim smith and brett finch as their starting halves ... bagging another team ... that'll do me!

Dave Q

Coach
I was hoping for a sharks win so they wouldnt put in for next weekend.

Still, we are looking forward to a good shagging of the sharks ourselves.

Still, anyone looking for a good trolling here is not going to get away with it unscathed.

sharkadelic

Juniors
fatshark said:
what is it with the word shagging? Are you a pommy?Shagadelic baby...

(queue me) No I am not a pom either, but I am currently in London. I see it llooks like a return to the bad ole days. Were the coasties Good or were sharks (in those god awful clown suits) to blame?

coolumsharkie

Referee
It was a good game, intense sort of match which we were in front for most of.We shot ourselves in the foot, to quote Sticky and he was right. Noddy's kicking game was the lowlight for the Sharks delic.

The Shire

Juniors
Eelectrifying said:
When you guys win a premiership or even make it to the finals then come back to me. Until then you have nothing......................................

Have nothing, jezzus eels supporters are the biggest derolict supporters in the world go home to your shanti and dont forget to turn the power off your computer god knows you cant afford it. D!ck Head!!!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Eelectrifying said:
Congratulations Cronulla on making the history books again last night.

Its all good mr eel....it won't be long now till u get those ugg boots on and do a few laps of westfield parra...ahhh the pleasures of looking forward to winter for a westie!

elmosharky

Juniors
This has got me f$%ked!

The first team in history to lose to the Titans was:-

History was made at Oakes Oval tonight, with The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans securing the new clubs maiden victory, recording a 22-10 win over a scrappy Parramatta Eels side.

EELS 10 v TITANS 22
Scorers Eels: J Hayne, J Reddy tries. L Burt goal.
Scorers Titans: G Cooper 2, J Webster, S Prince tries. M Rogers 3 goals.
Oakes Oval, Lismore, NSW
7.30pm

Frenzy.

Immortal
elmosharky said:
This has got me f$%ked!

The first team in history to lose to the Titans was:-

History was made at Oakes Oval tonight, with The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans securing the new clubs maiden victory, recording a 22-10 win over a scrappy Parramatta Eels side.

EELS 10 v TITANS 22
Scorers Eels: J Hayne, J Reddy tries. L Burt goal.
Scorers Titans: G Cooper 2, J Webster, S Prince tries. M Rogers 3 goals.
Oakes Oval, Lismore, NSW
7.30pm

Zing a f*cken ling a ding ding

Dave Q

Coach
Seems that Hagan was the only man in league impressed enough with the eels to read past "Key Roles and Responsibilities" in the coaching job description they forwarded to him.

Now he's dead set stuck with the poisoned chalice that is the eels 2007 unless he can plead insanity to the NRL and get a job shining the kicking tees back at the knights.

This troll appears to be still greiving after the proper thrashing we administered to them.

He is obviously traumatised and is in need of help and understanding, not bitterness and derision.

The sharks forumers have a reputation for kindness and friendliness. Give the gift of love and understanding!

I blame the old parra 1980's hacks myself. They set the example of a few successes and the eels fans have been suffering ever since with unrealistic expectations.

If they'd had a quiet decade, these trolls wouldnt exist.

Stonecutter

First Grade
asotasihit.gif

Stupid asshole.

Latest posts