What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks FG side Rnd 18

Stonecutter

First Grade
MY backiline would like most people would be:

1. Tosh
2. Albert
3. Vags
4. Pom
5. Covell

Toss Beau Scott so far that you'd never find him.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well chosen side.

I agree with beeker, too many changes would be too disruptive especially a brand new rookie and a 6 game rookie with shot confidence.

Bench is weak though.

sharkmachine07

Juniors
id put scott in the never want to see again in fg bin and put pom in cntre drop hutch for villa problem solved that would be a good side.
my backline
1 tosh havent seen?
2 albet
3 vags
4 pom
5 covell

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
Well chosen side.

I agree with beeker, too many changes would be too disruptive especially a brand new rookie and a 6 game rookie with shot confidence.

Bench is weak though.

Initially I thought the Pom should have taken Scott's spot, but I suppose that is solid reasoning Beeks and Frenz.

I would say that this is Scott's last chance but really it would probably be a joke. If he is moving on the club is definately making a big mistake not giving someone else a run.

No excuses why Hutch is still there. If he is really our best bench prop option we are in deeper sh*t than I thought.

Couple of things from our teams named.

1. Understand keeping Scott with new fullback dont want to make to many backline changes.

2. Hutch on bench is a joke, there would have to be a better forward in premier League.

3. Premier League team Lovegrove in centres again, is this the future for the young backrower, is he set to play 2007, as our fg centre.

4. Aitken now on bench after being signed from cowboys.

5. Nielsen now at fullback instead of Brown

shadowboxer

First Grade
beau scott - out/in - pommeroy
hutch - out/in - villa

Not wholesale changes but just a few to mix it up. Couldnt have been more inept players out there last week than beau scott.

Latest posts