What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks game.

St_Bondi

Juniors
Who is our recruitment manager/team? And WTF are we paying them? Melbourne must be pissing themselves getting rid of Mann and likewise the Dogs getting rid of Lafai. It is mind boggling how Lafai gets the nod ahead of Aitken. At this stage the Knights are the only team that will save us from the spoon. Great work Mary and the rest of the staff.

St_Bondi

Juniors
Townsend was the WORST 5/8 in the game last year. We have helped him to look like a Sterlo/Langer/Johns. Absolutely embarrassing.

V

Vasilevsky

Worst 3 players for Dragons in order!!
1. Mann
2. Widdop
3. JDB
4. Rest of the team collectively!!

What did JDB do to deserve that? Mann, Widdop and Lafai were shocking, Benji is the only one entitled to his match payment and the rest were bad.

Bench
Mary needs to be booted now, time for creagh and nightingale to be dropped sad to say, buts it time

Simon

Juniors
Bunnies will have a training run against this team. Might be time to bite the bullet and give some of the old guys a rest. Milne and Aitken couldn't do any worse than Nighty, Lafai, and Mata.

And get Nona on a Dragons contract....Benji may need a rest too

I agree some changes may be required, but there are plenty in front of Benji and Mata. Benji along with Packer have been our best players over the first 2 weeks and I thought Mata was solid today.

Mann needs to get his confidence up and play some NSW Cup at fullback, but he may get a reprieve with Dugan's injury as I'm not sure if we have a better option now.

I'm not going to criticise our attack after today cause there was none as we kept dropping the ball.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
At 30 to 2 I cant watch anymore.....16 out of 31 completions is not acceptable for a 1st grade team....same ol same ol.....when they scored those late first half tries opportunistic or not we went to water.....its been the same pattern now for the last 5 years when things don't go our way for a short period in the game we havnt got what it takes on most occasions to fight back..its bloody disappointing when we took Melbourne to the wire and didn't turn up this week at all....some on here have highlighted our upcoming games , fellas it doesn't matter who they are, based on todays poor effort by most we wouldn't beat The Knights

Last edited:

Mickthedragon

Juniors
That had to be up there with one of the worst games i have seen them play. If not for the score but also just they played in general.
If duges is somehow fit for next wk,he has to be fb.
The mann experiment has failed miserably.
Aitken has to be there for lafai and pete m should also be there.
Nighty looked old and slow,sadly but hope he can bounce back.
Havili should be starting for rein but prob wont.
Mary is starting to yet again look like a fraud,poor combos,poor attack and picking players out of position. To put it bluntly,we suck and are in big trouble this season if this continues.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
You're a genius

Mate Ignore these blokes havnt you woke up by now that they get off on todays results....if no one on here responds to their rubbish then they will only have each other to crap onto......Ive got at least 3 or 4 on my ignore and they know who they are....trust me it works

gitano

Juniors
Mate Ignore these blokes havnt you woke up by now that they get off on todays results....if no one on here responds to their rubbish then they will only have each other to crap onto......Ive got at least 3 or 4 on my ignore and they know who they are....trust me it works

It's truth telling. You'd rather sweep our ineptness under the rug?

Latest posts