What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sharks/knights coverage??????????????????

Brendon

Juniors
a bit biased arent u????? I mean its fine 2 commend ur teams performance... but 2 actually bag a knights player is un called 4.... of course he isnt going to be at his razzle dazzle best..... he hasnt played 4 nearly a yr... he is just basically getting a feel of rugby league again

coolumsharkie

Referee
Brendon said:
a bit biased arent u????? I mean its fine 2 commend ur teams performance... but 2 actually bag a knights player is un called 4.... of course he isnt going to be at his razzle dazzle best..... he hasnt played 4 nearly a yr... he is just basically getting a feel of rugby league again

Mate your in the Sharks forum... deal with it ya girl!

Brendon

Juniors
truth hurts doesnt it? In our forums we should be baggin the shit outta Simmons for droppin a bomb... or Peachey for fumblin in the in goal........... but we dont

BeenThere

Juniors
Brendon said:

And we know why he didn't play for 12 months don't we :twisted:

Sharkie73

Bench
Hey BTR who has impressed you the most so far, also whats the Noddy/Dykes combo like will it work do you think.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Tommy Raudonikus was incredible.
I was coached by Mich Ryan, but hes a bit weird.
Played against Graham Ogrady, he was weird too.

Been on the piss with ungle Bing Pringle a few too many times. That wasnt good for my health

Andy

First Grade
Trial game = nothing people. Don't read too much into the score line, it's better to analyse individual performances and possible new combinations.

Latest posts