What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sharks/knights coverage??????????????????

BeenThere

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Tommy Raudonikus was incredible.
I was coached by Mich Ryan, but hes a bit weird.
Played against Graham Ogrady, he was weird too.

Been on the piss with ungle Bing Pringle a few too many times. That wasnt good for my health
:lol: :lol: :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
um

Stosic runs hard works well.Apparently does not seem to use his staure & seems small.
Leulaui is dropping a few balls.

Apparently Mellars went well in premier league.

Brendon

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dun be mean...... Joey is just havin one of those nights, it will take some time 2 find his feet again... didnt expect much from him early on........

chili pepper

Bench
Stosic looked very short to me - but that seemed to help him get into the ribcage of runners and really nail them.

Was hoping for another big game from Leuluai - I think he's gonna be a very handy player for us this year.

Did either pull of some big hits mate because they sure rattled a few of the Eels

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Mellars will not be playing firsts this year.
3 missed tackles for 3 tries in 10 minutes.

goldy needed back on deck ASAP.

32-28 2 to go

BeenThere

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Stay tuned for the post game wrap, with BlackTip-Reefy & Co-horts.
Looking forward to it. Hopefully I might be able to contribute -- but the phone on the mobile is on its way out and I left the charger at work. Still may have enough charge for some 'at the ground' comments

Latest posts