What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks ratings vs Broncs

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I never thought id say this but I think Collis would be a better option than Best at the moment

Weaponhead

Coach
The commentators cared as much as most of our players.

It was the flattest Friday night call since the last one we had...

To not be able to get up for a game at home on national TV in front of 14000 fans when a bloke has worked day and night to just get onto the paddock................ Amazing. Unfortunately, there is a complete leadership vacuum in the place at the moment.

Paul Gallen is a warrior but he aint Cliffy Lyons and he needs to be told to stick to his role. Unfortunately no-one in on our club has the stones to do it. The coach needs to take some control and get some discipline in the place. If the current blokes aren't up to it then punt them now. The two lower grade sides are going very well, there must be a few blokes deserving a shot.

it was f**ked.

the backs....arent good. but im sure they could be better if they had more space.

the halves create the space. but one gamer chad was nervous. but he will improve. theres talent there.

graham...not much doing at his end. he's a back rower.

but they couldnt create because we werent on top in the fowards.
the hookers didnt dart from DH.
the props mailed it in....douggie cheers for playing but really..he didnt have a good one,didnt bend the line.

as a result gallen does the prop work. so does toops. those runs are wasted on those playeers.

the whole squad is f**ked

spider

Coach
Finally people are starting to see how much gallen hogs the ball.
actually, of late he has seemingly passed more than before - but a tad too early on occasssions

he would be more effective doing so at the advantage line due to the amount of defence he commands - not gav miller style, but paul gal style

Since 73

First Grade
All Nine do is show footage of the coaches box.
Cartwright and Hasler are on the screen more than the players.

Have they ever shown Phlemmo in the box?

Do Nine know who coaches us?

Windy70

Juniors
They probly couldn't find him....was on the phone out front or trying to find his keys.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
No one had a shocker???!!!! We were LAPPED by Brisbane in a canter. They didn't get out of second gear.

Wake up f**kwits, we are f**ken hopeless.

Close the joint down before it collapses in embarrassment.

HHAAHHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
Post of the year Newms. This or the DS blast, both good.
Well played.

Takisaw

Juniors
The biggest 'problem' we have is a coach who doesnt seem to see these faults and because of this, will probably try to rectify the 'problem' by dropping backs, and with still no ball, have us leak more points through defense that is inferior to the personnel currently fielded!

why can't the dopey merkin see it,he's been around for year's.

what the f##ck has he been watching the past 12 week's.

it's so f##ckin frustrating.Tell Gallen to stop trying to do everthing.

tell him, what's he afraid of,flanno's the f##ckin coach.

no wonder the halve's seem down on confidence they seem get to over called by the lock most of the time. i know he's the captain but Gallen need's to take a backward step.

Since 73

First Grade
I reckon if we start winning gal won't be so frustrated, which means he won't Try to do too much.
Which means he will do more quality rather than quantity,

that's it - it's so bleedin' simple. Just start winning!

Why didn't someone think of it this before??

Quick, ring Flanno and tell him. What's his number??

Fuuug it's engaged. Again.

Since 73

First Grade
Winning - that's it.

That's the answer.

I really believe it.

I wonder if Flanno's heard of it?

Bugger - still engaged.

Since 73

First Grade
Winning.

Rewrite our mission statement. But just take out the word 'lose' and insert the word 'win' in it's place.

Winning - the new losing.

Just think. It's been there all this time.

Hooper

Juniors
I am prepared to give them one more month. The bye, the Dogs, the Titans and the Rabbits. If we can't get 6 points out of a possible 8 over the next month with that draw, then I will be putting my cue in the rack for season 2011.

Since 73

First Grade
Every one of those opponents is doing the same thing.

Looking ahead at us and seeing 2 points.

Even the bye.

Latest posts