What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks should beware of some Bulldog supporter provocations

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
The match against Canterbury Bulldogs at Telstra Stadium will be a difficult and possibly dangerous one for Sharks supporters. Many people fear that some hoodlums of Lebanese Muslim parentage will go there to make trouble for Sharks supporters, in the light of the December 11 riot and its aftermath.

I hope that Sharks management, as well as the NRL, will do everything to make sure that the Bulldogs management carefully filters its supporters and checks them for weapons at the gate.

MightySharks

Bench
I'll be there,I'm not letting anyone stop me from supporting the Sharks especially those little tennage turds!

Thomo.

First Grade
it is sad that they will go to those lengths. again a display of a lack of respect and anti-social behaviour.

MightySharks

Bench
White Poiner said:
Can i have your car, Mighty?

This one?

2005_1109sharks0003.jpg

Shark

Bench
I am sure the cops, the NRL and the clubs will work at both overt and covert levels to ensure the crowd behaviour is trouble-free.

Thing is, if you turn up and carry on like a d!ckhead, then I really don't care if you get your head smashed in. Whoever you are or where your parents were born, or what team you support.

I like seeing d!ckheads get their heads smashed in. If it's done by an equally-as-big-a-d!ckhead who then gets nailed by the coppers, then all the better!

cronullashark

Juniors
if you think the game at their home ground will be bad, go down to mollymook on feb 18th (i think), there is about 3 police down there and there will be one big influx of canterbury supporters. i think that is mor of a threat.

wittyfan

Referee
3 police? That's huge given the state of disarray the ALP have caused the police force to be in.

Nuffs

Bench
cronullashark said:
if you think the game at their home ground will be bad, go down to mollymook on feb 18th (i think), there is about 3 police down there and there will be one big influx of canterbury supporters. i think that is mor of a threat.

my thoughts exactly
but i did hear that the police will be boosted down there but maybe not enough

Zack DLR

Juniors
What a ridiculously inflammatory thread.

Already we have decided that:

it is sad that they will go to those lengths. again a display of a lack of respect and anti-social behaviour.

and so decided to:

f**k em!

Get out there!

What a premature display of hysterics.

MightySharks

Bench
Zack DLR said:
What a ridiculously inflammatory thread.

Already we have decided that:

and so decided to:

What a premature display of hysterics.

Settle mate! The fact is there will be some little tennage lebanese that will go out there into home territory to cause trouble, all we are saying is we wont let that effect our support for the Sharks.None of us have said we are going out there looking for trouble, I know that is not my intention.

Frenzy.

Immortal
IMO all this thread is going to achieve is to make sure there is the biggest Sharks contingent to be seen at Homobush for years.

The Nulla #2

Bench
Frenzy. said:
IMO all this thread is going to achieve is to make sure there is the biggest Sharks contingent to be seen at Homobush for years.

totally agree!

Now mighty sharks, get back into bed and throw on old sharks tapes, and fire urself up, i know ur excited!

SadShark

Bench
Look those scumbags will go to any event that they know they can out number their victims. It's in their blood and neither time nor tree hugging will mend the rift. The more decent AUSTRALIANS there are, and by Australian I mean born here or sworn here, you are an AUSSIE not any other nationality if you live here!!

The intentions of going should be to see Mason take on Thompson, Ross take on O'Mealey and Albert take on El Masri etc etc. If you go, you're going to see great rugby league not a sh*t fight or gang bashing!!!!

MightySharks

Bench
SadShark said:
Look those scumbags will go to any event that they know they can out number their victims. It's in their blood and neither time nor tree hugging will mend the rift. The more decent AUSTRALIANS there are, and by Australian I mean born here or sworn here, you are an AUSSIE not any other nationality if you live here!!

The intentions of going should be to see Mason take on Thompson, Ross take on O'Mealey and Albert take on El Masri etc etc. If you go, you're going to see great rugby league not a sh*t fight or gang bashing!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MKEB...

Staff member
there is no place for violence off of the footy field.

Just go to the footy for footys sake..
Support the sharkies because they are a great club, and dont let yourself get sucked into the sh*t that may not even happen.

a bit of biffo on the field... well that is a different story.