What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade

JokerEel

Coach
Only one guess needed…..

SHOOSH

Which player manager is running scared of the father of one of rugby league’s hottest young footballers over attempts to move his son from his current club. The dad wants stability for his son while the manager is looking for a big earn.

Could be Galvin or Blaize

Would love to know who it is..

Parra Pride

Referee
Those who criticise Dylbro, need to look at the plodders outside him, no other 5/8 in the NRL looks to a backline that currently has 2 RMC level wingers, at least one centre that couldn’t run out of sight on a dark night and an honest, hardworking fullback who now lacks any speed off the mark.

Criticism of Dylbro or Moses is so far off the mark, they are the only attacking options in the backline and are marked accordingly.

If the club had recruited properly in the past 2 seasons the halves could well be playing in completely different way.
I fully agree with this, and I always find it insane when Dylbags cops shit here. His offends is limited by the absolute spuds he has to work with, but you can very rarely ever say he is the issue on the defensive end. 9/10 out of 10 when they make a break down the other side of the field he’s the bloke you see putting in the effort to push back and at least try to force them out wider for the try. He has an off week like anyone else, sure, but the effort is there more often than not.

Tiger5150

Bench
Only one guess needed…..

SHOOSH

Which player manager is running scared of the father of one of rugby league’s hottest young footballers over attempts to move his son from his current club. The dad wants stability for his son while the manager is looking for a big earn.

Its Galvin

Source....first hand from Richo

King-Gutho94

Coach
Which is why any suggestion of retirement or positional change needs to be done with respect.
100%

In 76 years Gutho next Friday will be 15th player to reach 200 games for thie club.

What a special achievement

He is one of just 15 out of 849 First graders to have played for us to reach 200.

Deserves to be respected and looked after with the way he has put in for this place

Stevie

Bench

ImTheMan

Juniors
100%

In 76 years Gutho next Friday will be 15th player to reach 200 games for thie club.

What a special achievement

He is one of just 15 out of 849 First graders to have played for us to reach 200.

Deserves to be respected and looked after with the way he has put in for this place
Wow I didn't know that, will have to bring my whole team of clients to the game to Celebrate #KingGutho #200

*Sips Jack Daniels*
Cheers!

Latest posts