What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks to feature on Fox Sports

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Qld-Sharkie said:
How f**king cheap and nasty was that show?? Honestly, it seemed like it was done by a local country tv station with a handy-cam.... They took 2 minutes of footage and showed it over & over & over.....
Have to admit listening to the coachs & players talk it up I was feeling pumped for 2008. But then again I feel that way every year.
*Edit* Question put in better thread..
it was sponsored by Woronora plumbing supplies so I think the budget would be pretty small.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Ausguy said:
hell no... i want de gois there or we will get no yards from dummy half
Oh, I AGREE! I guess I meant more the fact that Noddy at dummy half means someone else is 1st receiver...

Jono Russell

Bench
They just played Grandfinals of the 70's on fox sports. Was nice to see Cronulla feature in the 73 GF. Just watching that game and seeing how many chances we had to put manly away early and even snatch a win towards the end of the game.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
somethingwithjohn said:
They just played Grandfinals of the 70's on fox sports. Was nice to see Cronulla feature in the 73 GF. Just watching that game and seeing how many chances we had to put manly away early and even snatch a win towards the end of the game.
now your done it. over to you quigs.

Latest posts