What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Cowboys @ Sunshine Coast

Quigs

Immortal
Is that the trial game where players with no more than 12 top grade games during 2020 are allowed to play in?

shadowboxer

First Grade
That would be a sweet game to get along too. Wonder what the update would be for getting a ticket if a non member

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well if any of you want a catch up, pm me and we'll make it an afternoon. Kawana is just down the road from me so it would be cool to say hello to any of you. Mind you, went to the covid version Storm v's Titans last year. f**king shithouse evening to be honest.

So lets hope it's different this year. Guess we have to play it by beer in these unprecedented times.

Well if any of you want a catch up, pm me and we'll make it an afternoon. Kawana is just down the road from me so it would be cool to say hello to any of you. Mind you, went to the covid version Storm v's Titans last year. f**king shithouse evening to be honest.

So lets hope it's different this year. Guess we have to play it by beer in these unprecedented times.
I will have my teens with me both shark fans