What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v dragons Game Day!

stevie013

Juniors
Got a bucket load of old crap to put out for the council cleanup til about lunch time, then get ready and off to club for a punt then game time!

It won't go to that plan though.....

Quigs

Immortal
I've had a week battling a mongrel flu. Feeling like crap at the moment and now Ive got to get permission from my sharkie foxtel mate for him to allow me into his house to watch the game tonight.

I will tell him I will sit in the corner with a tea towel wrapped around my mouth and snozz.

He's a mad sharkie so I think I'll be alright.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm going to miss it entirely. If we smash em' I'll watch the replay in a few days online.

Can't even get updates.

Feej

First Grade
Looking forward to us leading by lots and winning by a couple. Would love to see us really belt them though.

carcharias

Immortal
I am hoping for a real close one .
Hopefully it goes to golden point after we have lead by 23 with 10 to go.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Trying to entice the missus to go out with the girls for the night so I can watch the footy in peace tonight......is it wrong that I encourage this every time the sharks play an away game ???

stevie013

Juniors
Got a bucket load of old crap to put out for the council cleanup til about lunch time, then get ready and off to club for a punt then game time!

It won't go to that plan though.....

Well that plan went to shit....literally. Got a blockage in the sewerage....shit coming out through the laundry....haha. Awesome.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well that plan went to shit....literally. Got a blockage in the sewerage....shit coming out through the laundry....haha. Awesome.

Could be a pre-cursor to tonight's action.

We have been known to turn to shit at the drop of a hat. :)

13, just dump all the poo on the front lawn for the council to pick up. It is designed to get rid of ya shit, isn't it?

carcharias

Immortal

That happened to me once on Boxing Day.
I was having a huge party later that day.

A mate who is a plumber came helped me unblock it.
I am eternally grateful for that.

The party went off too.
Tutned out to be a great day.

Good omen I'd say.

Latest posts