What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sharks v eagles

sharks8601

Juniors
with the inform sharks taking on the inform eagle this saturday night 7.30, it will be a true test to weather the sharks are on road to being a real top 8 (hopefully 4) contender.

the sharks have proven that they can indeed beat any club in the comp on there day and with both teams forward backs being so dominant all year it is set to be a cracker of a game

so lets hope that all us sharkies fans can get down to toyota park this saturday and support our great team win against manly which will indeed be a great confidence booster considering the form manly have been showing

go the sharkies!!!!!

rotti

Juniors
And this being the return match of the Steve Rogers Memorial Trophy , that should be a huge incentive for a win

givmeabeer

Juniors
Be a great game. The comp table is so tight, we've just got to keep doing the same thing. Get good go forward with a strong kick and chase then let our defence do the job. Manly have been playing good footy so I can't wait. The next 3 weeks will test us, cause we play Manly and the 2 teams above us on the table.. The boys will be right..

Go Sharks!!

$h@rk$

Juniors
who remembers last time we versed the eagles :crazy: . ohhhhhh sheeeet.

sharks will have that extra confidence.. BUT eagles will be looking to make a comeback after that massive lost last season. people think sharks n eagles are pretenders again this year.

this will go down to the team that wants it more. sharks are playing with such great confidence and kimmorley is starting to adapt to the new style of the sharkies. dykes should be returning this week so kearney dropped. and think we all agree he has been under performing with his attack and kicking ability.

great game this week.

sharks8601

Juniors
i dont think they will rush dykes back as we are sitting nicely on the ladder and have won 2 from 3 with kimmorley there. there is no point rushing dykes back for him to hurt himself again and be out fro the season
however i do think that when dykes is back that we should not drop kearney to pl, put him on the bench and replace him with kingston and see if kearney can have the effect that caine and latu do,
we need a impact player that can come on and make breaks up the middle when the forwards are tied for players like vags and albert to support and score trys of
latu did a very good job of setting up trys by ducking out of dummy half the the opps forwards were tied

Frenzy.

Immortal
Danger game.

We all know it's hard to win after a bye but to win with the intensity we won with is even harder.

Enormous mental effort to flog the Cows at home coming off the bye.

As I said elsewhere, the team has upped the bar last night. They have to maintain the same levels of commitment, intensity, enthusiasm, skill and discipline for the rest of the year. Past Sharks teams would often have a drop in intensity after a game like last night.

It's all about mental strength now.

fatshark

Bench
i dunno I thought Manly were ordinary last night and lucky to get the points they scored.Great forward tussle coming up.

wittyfan

Referee
Manly haven't won at Toyota Park for 20 years and I doubt that they will break that drought.

The Popper

Bench
On our game we'll win. I really think Thommo will keep our forwards minds on the job. Got to to dominate Kennedy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Popper said:
On our game we'll win. I really think Thommo will keep our forwards minds on the job. Got to to dominate Kennedy.

The man has been an absolute godsend. We haven't had a player bring so much to the team in many a year. I hope it's not his only year with us.