What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Eels *live updates*

Cronulla Sharks vs Parramatta Eels

Toyota Park

Kick off: 7.30
Ref: T.Archer

Your Pre-Match, In Match and Post match thoughts.

My tip: Eels to win

wittyfan

Referee
Eels can still finish in the Top 3 with another win here.

George Roper has performed necessary surgery on this Cronulla team but left it about three weeks too late.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Might want to put *spoiler* tags on your threads raiders fan ;-)

BWNB

First Grade
jimmy_the_greek said:
im tipped the eels, and since i got last nights game wrong, hopefully i get this game right..

No offence but i hope your wrong...

dragondad

First Grade
The only reason i tipped the Sharks is because they have to win some time and the Eels have to lose some time.

jc155776

Coach
dragondad said:
The only reason i tipped the Sharks is because they have to win some time and the Eels have to lose some time.

As simple as that sounds its right on the money. Eels may be doing a tigers of last year but even the tigers lost close to the finals....

Plus the Sharks are not a chance and will win and Roper will claim he has been venerated and will be resigned for 7 years...

Stonecutter

First Grade
Harold Bishop said:
4 losses in a row for the sharks, and 7 wins in a row for the eels isnt it? Eels by 30.

Ahh Actually it's 4 in a row for the dragons and 6 in a row for the sharks :(

Latest posts