What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Eels *live updates*

Sharkie™

Juniors
this team doesnt play to win. they are pathetic and im ashamed to call myself a supporter. they give nothing back to their fans. this thing where they just play for position and dont attack is nothing short of a joke and they expect the opposition to make mistakes.

Mr Saab

Referee
Morrison scores.

Next week it is the panthers vs the sharks @ shark park...battle of the cripples

Agent Mulder

Bench
Stranger said:
*starts chant*

Choke!
Choke!
Choke!
Choke!
Choke!

Sorry What? Yeah Parra are ahead of Newcastle now :lol: :lol: Go have a sook with Joey, Typical Sore loser Knight Supporter.

eelsrocks

Juniors
I can't believe the knights fan after they losing last night coming here calling us "Choke". What a fool u make urself look like now. And that big crying baby Johns write an article on Tele about they wouldn't choke in the finals. Guess what, he is right, they won't choke.... just plain suk.

Agent Mulder

Bench
eelsrocks said:
I can't believe the knights fan after they losing last night coming here calling us "Choke". What a fool u make urself look like now. And that big crying baby Johns write an article on Tele about they wouldn't choke in the finals. Guess what, he is right, they won't choke.... just plain suk.

Go Watch a Knights game at EA Staduim one day mate and you will see for yourself what feral supporters they have.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Agent Mulder said:
Go Watch a Knights game at EA Staduim one day mate and you will see for yourself what feral supporters they have.

I did go and watch the game in Rnd 1.

Newcastle Knights Pre-game Entertainment: Peter Hore and the Feral cats in a bag.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Angry_eel said:
I did go and watch the game in Rnd 1.

Newcastle Knights Pre-game Entertainment: Peter Hore and the Feral cats in a bag.

:lol: Yeah thats about it mate, I went last year when we put 50 on them, All i can say is : SORE LOSERS.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i was very concerned about grothey, but i think its just a niggle and he only came off because of the luxury of having wade on the bench.

Latest posts