What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Knights *spoilers*

mickdo

Coach
Seeing as we are playing the Knights next week...

Kniggets up 20-14 early in the second half. Haven't the Sharks absolutely died in the arse this year since we smashed them!!!

mickdo

Coach
make that 20-16 with the conversion. Might have to watch the replay of this one...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
We get players suspended and we gets teams on the slide, Melbourne, Cronulla.

How good are we? :D

CrazyEel

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:
We get players suspended and we gets teams on the slide, Melbourne, Cronulla.

How good are we? :D
Yeah, but the Bunnies haven't lost a game since we played them either.

FU

Juniors
The Knights playing an extra time match the week before us is good news. Not many teams win the next week after playing extra time.

Hurriflatch

Referee
also with the bunnies winning it just about wraps up the spoon for the Knights

had the Knights won they would've come to Parra fired up to try and avoid the spoon.

It's now 99.9% certain that the Knights have the spoon so they could be very down next week.

mickdo

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
also with the bunnies winning it just about wraps up the spoon for the Knights

had the Knights won they would've come to Parra fired up to try and avoid the spoon.

It's now 99.9% certain that the Knights have the spoon so they could be very down next week.
Let's sure hope so.

Looks like it was a pretty average game. Sharks were very ill disciplined in the first half. Lots of dumb penalties, and had a try disallowed just before half time because Dykes took a Knights player out as he was falling over following a kick through. He had 2 other teammates with him and just that one Knights player who wouldn't have got to the ball anyway. Just dumb :lol:

So glad we got rid of him

fish eel

Immortal
Sharks are dead as a threat come finals time after watching that.

Newcastle though, they are getting better and I reckon will give us a challenge next week, for about 50 minutes anyway.

Macca_

Coach
Yeah Fish, they'll play well, but over 80 minutes we'll be too good for them.

Not in the least bit worried about taking on the Knights. More than happy we'll win that. Let's do the Raiders, it will be a tougher game IMO.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
u bobviously dont no much bout league which i do
i watch it 24\7 and think about it all the time. i go to several games a week to observe talent. dykes is one of the form players in the comp and equal to anasta in form five eigth