What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks V Rabbitohs

1) Todd Polglase
2) Nathan Merritt
3) Paul Mellor
4) Adam MacDougall
5) Shannon Hegarty
6) John Sutton
7) Joe Williams
8) Peter Cusack ©
9) Shane Walker
10) Jaiman Lowe
11) David Fa’alogo
12) Luke Stuart
13) Ben Rogers

Interchange:

14) Joe Galuvao
15) Manase Manuokafoa
16) Shane Rigon
17) Shannan McPherson

Coach – Shaun McRae

Great to See The Inclusion of Joe Williams
------------------------------------------------

I cant see a link to the sharks side as yet, but the sharks are fielding their strongest possible side which includes ben ross( who was in doubt after the game Vs Manly)

more details on the sharks website regarding this

The Bunnies have won the previous 2 encounters:

24-14 @ Aussie Stadium, Round 18
26-22 @ Toyota Park, Round 26
-----------------------------------------------------
My Prediction: Souths By 6
-----------------------------------------------------
The Only Reason the sharks are favourites is their current good form, wait a minute they havent won a game yet ???

if the bunnies play 80, they should have no problem deposing of those sharks

V Roosters 18-6 (only played the 40,if played 80, it could of changed the game, and the bunnies could of opened the flood gates)
V Dragons 8-6 (Seemed in control if they played 80 it would of been close)

a couple of examples where souths could of easily won the game if they played a full 80, especially against the roosters

fatshark

Bench
No problem, hang on didnt you get your aasses handed to you by the Rooters? Your hooker and centre are gone
Sharks13+

lockyno1

Post Whore
Im tipping Souths anyway. Bailey at centre=loss for sharks. Unless dykes plays extremely well souths should win this game. I mean they stayed with the roosters and the dragons, and those two are probally one of the top sides to win the comp. Shaks lost to brisbane and manly- 2 ordinary sides this year and sides in ordinary form. I'm a broncos supporter and realise this!

Rabbitohs2005 said:

V Roosters 18-6 (only played the 40,if played 80, it could of changed the game, and the bunnies could of opened the flood gates)

a couple of examples where souths could of easily won the game if they played a full 80, especially against the roosters
More a case of "the glass being half full". Can't really comment on the Saints game but the Bunnies led the Roosters at the break due to turn over of possesion by the Roosters.

Granted though this game will be hard to pick. Having Joe Williams back will provide some options but they should have had him since round1. Sharks should win though.

wittyfan

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Bailey at centre=loss for sharks.

And Paul Mellor is a match winner? :lol:

If Cronulla can't win this, they must be then installed as unbackable favourites for the wooden spoon.

fizman

Bench
There are NO easy games in the NRL anymore. I am going to tip Cronulla to win ONLY on the basis of Kimmorley's name being mentioned as a possible halfback for Origin.

I am not saying he will, or is even close, what I am saying is that his form will improve dramatically over the next month. If Kimmorley plays well, generally Cronulla win - thats the game plan anyway.

Reasons why South can win:

* Williams is playing
* Hegarty is on the wing
* Mellor is playing centre not wing
* We're starting with two front rowers

Reasons why Souths cant win

* Williams is playing
* Merritt is playing
* No Gordon
* Form

I personally think Souths will win this one, but it will either be a close Souths win or a Sharks slaughter.

Mr Saab

Referee
If the sharks dont win this they should pull out of the NRL and join the QLD cup or group 15...at least they have a "chance" to win one of those comps.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Im tipping Souths anyway. Bailey at centre=loss for sharks. Unless dykes plays extremely well souths should win this game. I mean they stayed with the roosters and the dragons, and those two are probally one of the top sides to win the comp. Shaks lost to brisbane and manly- 2 ordinary sides this year and sides in ordinary form. I'm a broncos supporter and realise this!

What, stayed with the Roosters & Dragons! did u even watch the games? I cant see cronulla losing this. They'll put too many points on souths in the first half. Even with the sharks terrible 2nd halfs I just cant see souths being able to score as many tries as cronulla.

MONY

Juniors
Special K said:
He has actually been our best player so far...

yeh ok :roll: you must be thinking of Luke Bailey

he is one of the crappier players so far.....

Simmons, Scott, Covell, Ross, Kingston, Hutch, Douglas have all been better than him just off the top of my head.

Breadman

Juniors

You could say the same about the Sharks. 10-0 against Broncs and we butchered a try, 12-0 against Manly and video ref butchered a try, don't get me wrong though we deserved to lose both games.
Going on form it will be a cracker of a first half and a SG ball standard second.

Special K

Coach
MONY said:
yeh ok :roll: you must be thinking of Luke Bailey

he is one of the crappier players so far.....

Simmons, Scott, Covell, Ross, Kingston, Hutch, Douglas have all been better than him just off the top of my head.
Do you even watch the sharks?

Bailey has been a massive shut down centre for us, unlike Scott the clueless kid. He scored one, had one pulled back and set up one on the weekend, the week before made 33 tackles in the centres. When Vagana comes back its likely they won't move Bailey at all.

Scott? Simmons? Covell? :lol::lol::lol:

MONY

Juniors
Special K said:
Do you even watch the sharks?

Bailey has been a massive shut down centre for us, unlike Scott the clueless kid. He scored one, had one pulled back and set up one on the weekend, the week before made 33 tackles in the centres. When Vagana comes back its likely they won't move Bailey at all.

Scott? Simmons? Covell? :lol::lol::lol:

yes I do watch sharks games as I live in the shire...... Was at the Broncos game and all the guys i mentioned outplayed Bailey, also watched the Manly game very closely..... Vagana has to be the other centre with Scott....put Bailey back to 2nd row where he belongs.

Bailey is a solid player but there have been a lot better in the sharks side so far than him and to say hes been the best player so far is ridiculous.....

Nugby

Juniors
Should be interesting. Souths have been staying close in the first half and then being blown off the park and the Sharks have been going great in the first half and then get owned in the second. This could be the worst second half of football ever.