What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks V Rabbitohs

BWNB

First Grade
QldRabbit said:
I was confident in a Souths victory, but with Johns retiring from SOO and the number 7 jumper up for grabs, i personally feel would could be on the end of a Kimmorley blinder. Never been a Kimmorley fan, but i reckon he would fancy himself if he can string together solid performances til SOO selection time. I hope i'm wrong, c'mon you bunnies.

yea im scared, Brett Kimmorley is going to prove how good a player he is on sat night , beware rest of the comp brett is back in town , here to rip up rival defences . He will prove that he is the best option at half if johns isnt playing

Mr Saab

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
yea im scared, Brett Kimmorley is going to prove how good a player he is on sat night , beware rest of the comp brett is back in town , here to rip up rival defences . He will prove that he is the best option at half if johns isnt playing

And if he doesnt?
What if he fails to find touch from a penalty or kicks out on the full in general play...noddy is know to do these things. What then?

BWNB

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
And if he doesnt?
What if he fails to find touch from a penalty or kicks out on the full in general play...noddy is know to do these things. What then?

Mate all the champions make their mistakes , i recon brett kimmorley on his day would be the 2nd best half in the league

Mr Saab

Referee
And on his "other" day (has a few of those) he would be no better than Stu Galbraith or Ben Kusto

sharkadelic

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
1) Todd Polglase
2) Nathan Merritt
3) Paul Mellor
4) Adam MacDougall
5) Shannon Hegarty
6) John Sutton
7) Joe Williams
8) Peter Cusack ©
9) Shane Walker
10) Jaiman Lowe
11) David Fa’alogo
12) Luke Stuart
13) Ben Rogers

Interchange:

14) Joe Galuvao
15) Manase Manuokafoa
16) Shane Rigon
17) Shannan McPherson

Coach – Shaun McRae

Great to See The Inclusion of Joe Williams
------------------------------------------------

I cant see a link to the sharks side as yet, but the sharks are fielding their strongest possible side which (doesnt include Vagana or Gallen) includes ben ross (with a fractured cheekbone) who was in doubt after the game Vs Manly)

more details on the sharks website regarding this

The Bunnies have won the previous 2 encounters:

24-14 @ Aussie Stadium, Round 18
26-22 @ Toyota Park, Round 26
The sharks won 11 before that.
-----------------------------------------------------
My Prediction: Souths By 6
-----------------------------------------------------
The Only Reason the sharks are favourites is their current good form, wait a minute they havent won a game yet (Oh, but you did beat the bye more convincingly)???

if the bunnies play 80, they should have no problem deposing of those sharks
(Stands to reason. Alternately, If the sharks play for a full 80, they will win)

V Roosters 18-6 (only played the 40,if played 80, it could of changed the game, and the bunnies could of opened the flood gates)
V Dragons 8-6 (Seemed in control if they played 80 it would of been close)
(Boo freaking hoo. The sharks led for most of both of their games and still never conceded a cricket score when they choked. Souths did.)
a couple of examples where souths could of easily won the game if they played a full 80, especially against the roosters (er. yeah. ok. Crystal clear. Where does the 40 points come into your example? let me read it again?)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: . You are trying to be funny, right? Although Cronulla are hardly one of the form teams in the comp, I will leave you with this stat and correct your other factual errors.

Rabbitohs 2 0 1 0 2 36 84 2 (The 1 and the 2 at the end relate to your bye. The big number at the end is the points conceded)

Although 2 40 point drubbings put you in the box seat for this match, I would still put a lazy 5 on the outsiders from Cronulla, despite your impartial and very entertaining match preview

sharkadelic

Juniors
effnic said:
11756058.jpg

And as Manly won that by a penalty that would rank them as...