What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sharks v raiders

Redback71

First Grade
sharks r carving up the raders at the moment

sharks 30 raiders 12

at this stage if we win tomorrow we wll leap frog the raiders on the table

PJ Marshal

Coach
The comps too unpredictable

cronulla crap one week good the next vice a versa canberra

souths not last

warriors playing like headless chooks, they would be lethal with a bar of soap

Newcastle winning without johns

gonna be interesting come the business end of the year

Redback71

First Grade
thats for sure i tipped the raiders :?

funny thing 3 weeks in a row i get friday game right and all saturday games wrong then get all sundays games wrong. :lol: #-o

Redback71

First Grade
puts raiders on -8 in for and against so we need to beat the eagles by 8 points or more to finish in front of raiders on table

Eelectrica

Referee
I'd rather the Sharks hit form this week rather than next week. At least we should be better prepared to deal with it.
It wil be tough though with potentially three players (hindy, Caylo and Vaealiki) either backing up or out from the friday night test match.

Eels Dude

Coach
At least this means the side will know better than to take the Sharks too lightly next week. I'd rather them hit form this week as well, I still see them as a contender for the spoon so I can't see them putting together 2 great performances back to back. Home ground advantage should count as help us as well.

Latest posts