What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Storm live scores

The Popper

Bench
It was boring and frustrating but I went the duration. Sure, they made mistakes and had great difficulty to penetrate in attack. But, still, the effort was there. Maybe you blokes are right about Kelly. 1/2back seems to be a great problem. As the commentators said - Smith didn't run at all.

Feej

First Grade
Once again I agree with this. There is games to go ffs, we get a lot more out of giving someone like Kelly a shot than we do sticking with Smith or Porter.

On the bright side I though Leutele looked good. Not great, but solid enough.
Agree, not a bad prospect if he can aim up. Made a bad defensive read that lead to a try, but I thought he went okay. Certainly worth sticking with.

Smith is a waste of space and if we're serious at all about next season, we need to get someone else in there.

McLovin

Staff member
Did Cameron Smith try and break Gals ankle? Didn't see much of the game but i did see that dubious play...

Frenzy.

Immortal
Did Cameron Smith try and break Gals ankle? Didn't see much of the game but i did see that dubious play...

Gall thought so. Smith grappled his ankle :lol: I don't think Smith was trying to break anything.

Look at it this way.

If Smith was trying to break Gall's ankle then Gall must of been trying to tear Slater's head off.