What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Brisbane - In Brisbane - Who's Coming?

Macca

Coach
The weekend of June 30 - July 2.

This probably the biggest away trip of the year. We have had over 60 people attend this game in the past.

The game day won't be announced until next week but I expect it to be a Sunday game. Therefore here is the itinerary for the weekend.

Friday

PM - Depart Sydney Airport

PM - Arrive Brisbane, book into hotel

7pm - Group Dinner

9pm - At leisure (drinks at the Victory Hotel)

Saturday

9am - Golf (course TBA) for those interested. For those not, at leisure.

4pm - Meet and Greet with players at their training session. (Details still being finalised.)

7pm - Group Dinner

9pm - At leisure (drinks at the Victory Hotel)

Sunday

10am - Check out of hotel

11am - Meet at the Caxton Hotel for Group Lunch.

1pm - Suncorp Stadium for the game.

PM - Depart Brisbane

PM Arrive Sydney

I need all those who plan to attend to let me know by next Tuesday if they require accomodation and/or tickets. Also if they are bringing anyone. This is priority because if we book a month in advance we will get a good price through a group booking.

Book your own airfares, as a group booking is too expensive. Start looking for cheap fares now.

The list.

Macca +1
Nulla#2 +3 (2 family tickets which consist of 1 adult and 1 child)
NthCronullaLocal
Nulla + 2
Bundy
Scotty
Lloydy
Ozzo
The Attorney
Ali
KOTH
SirShire
Rio
Imasharkie + 1
The Lurker
CQ
Beeker + 5 (2 of these to be a family ticket which consists of 1 adult ticket and 1 junior ticket)
Chili Pepper
Fizman
DJDL
Coolumsharkie + 5
Pierre + 10(2 family tickets which consist of 1 adult and 1 child)
Bulldog + 2
Nullajet
Mr Angry + 2
Sharkwings + 4
Yadamisha + 4 (2 of these to be a family ticket which consists of 1 adult ticket and 1 junior ticket)
Black, White & Blue
BB
Card Shark
The Attorney + 2

------------------------------
72 Tickets. New CSSC/Brissy record.

SirShire

First Grade
Me and Riordan are going.

Is the intinery fixed? Me and him have some regular haunts we wanted to check out...

Macca

Coach
There is quite alot of liesure time on that itinerary. I'd like the group to stick together as much as possible but your time is your own.

Dread

Juniors
sh*te! This is one I really wanted to go to... but I'll be on a plane to Europe. f**k.

imasharkie

Coach
SirShire said:
Me and Riordan are going.

Is the intinery fixed? Me and him have some regular haunts we wanted to check out...

Don't know who Riordon is but if you're involved SS there'll be trouble afoot.

Good to cya make the trip north and I'll look forward to swiggin down a beer with ya.

imasharkie

Coach
Macca said:
There is quite alot of liesure time on that itinerary. I'd like the group to stick together as much as possible but your time is your own.

Bulldog reckons your're taking the peace and harmony thing to far Macca.

SirShire

First Grade
imasharkie said:
Don't know who Riordon is but if you're involved SS there'll be trouble afoot.

Good to cya make the trip north and I'll look forward to swiggin down a beer with ya.

You know me old mate, always up for a big night.

I'm going to tear QLD apart like I've never torn a place apart before.

yadamisha

Juniors
I'll be getting at least 4 maybe 7 tickets only as I'll go up and visit the parents. I'll be booking the airline tickets once I know when the game is on which I think will be announced next week.

Thomo.

First Grade
gavin_miller said:
If its a sunday i will be there with some ring-ins and a few mad qld shark fans...

are you going to come sit with the boys? should be massive:)

Latest posts