What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Dogs Game Day

Craigshark

First Grade
Hmm.
Before that try they had kicked through, Flanagan grounds the ball before the line and we get called on for touching it?
It was a knock on by them.
As for the play the balls, different rules for the same wrongs, going both ways.

yep.. I can cop some six agains and penalties that are on us, but seriously some of these calls are f**ken bullshit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
FMD you merks are harsh.

If the Sharks come out and play mudball for 20 minutes they'll run away with this. There is no way through for the Dogs. The defence has been superb.

What did ya's think? A 40-30 scoreline in an ocean of mud?

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I hope Ashley is going to give each of the dogs a complimentary blow job at half time. He's given them everything else. There were about ten clearly wrong decisions in the last 5 mins...but seriously, we are a dumb footy team.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
FMD you merks are harsh.

If the Sharks come out and play mudball for 20 minutes they'll run away with this. There is no way through for the Dogs. The defence has been superb.

We can't hold the ball mate. I don't know that we are capable of mud/Flanno ball.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Hmm.
Before that try they had kicked through, Flanagan grounds the ball before the line and we get called on for touching it?
It was a knock on by them.
As for the play the balls, different rules for the same wrongs, going both ways.
Can’t agree more - they should have challenged it to at least get a breather as pretty sure the decision for 6 again was just knee jerk.
On the half - in the conditions…no patience, no disciple and they must just love tackle practise.
Coach needs to either put a rocket up them or someone put one up him.

FMD you merks are harsh.

Control the game against an inferior side that shouldn't be in it. Not too much to ask.

Weaponhead

Coach
Defence was great until the last play. That was poor situational awareness.

Discipline has been off. Forward passes, tap ons.

Tighten up and go on with it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We can't hold the ball mate. I don't know that we are capable of mud/Flanno ball.

Well they have to be. Fitzball certainly won't work and I'm sure he's sent them out to change nothing. Like he did in the last rainy game we played and he came out and said he didn't want them to "stop playing footy"

They simplify, they win.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Control the game against an inferior side that shouldn't be in it. Not too much to ask.

Inferior to the top 4 sides. But lately on the same level as the rest of the bottom 12 bar maybe the Tits. Sad fact, but true

If it was bone dry with both team playing at their top this is still a struggle.

Inferior to the top 4 sides. But lately on the same level as the rest of the bottom 12 bar maybe the Tits. Sad fact, but true

If it was bone dry with both team playing at their top this is still a struggle.
I wasn't confident before the game I'll admit but that was a derp fest by us with the ball.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fitz. Wants to team to understand they will make mistakes in these conditions but they have to get on with it.

In other words, play Fitzball. Won't work. Gotta simplify