What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs. Storm on 9

Well that's good.

But we still can't crack a Friday night match.

I think the last one we got was against the Broncos.

That's by default as the Broncos have a mortgage on Friday night games.

Ausguy

Coach
Elaborate.

Here we are allowed to say bad things... without being ridiculed.

Whilst what i said was probably a bit harsh, its also quite relevant. I bet Penrith are rubbing their OAKS at the prospect of thrashing parramatta this friday night on FTA... our first game in rnd 9 is agaisnt the best team in the comp outcome wont be positive IMO.

jc155776

Coach
We always compete against the storm. We play a similar grinding style. Sunday arvo in fta is a great result after a Monday night game. 6 day turn around is ok. Still hate watching channel nein but it's for the greater good. Members round as well should see us with 14k if we are 50/50 win loss by then.

Card Shark

Immortal
We are struggling to get a FTA game, so we certainly wouldn't get 1 against a lesser team.

We'll beat em anyway Aus, we'll be on fire by round 10 (rabbits are rd 9).

Special K

Coach
Don't think so wasn't that a monday night game? I'm guessing the roosters game at home or a tigers game at home?

newman

First Grade
Here we are allowed to say bad things... without being ridiculed.

Absolutely, my "Its my turn to white ant" thread is proof in point. But all you ever say is bad things, all the time. This is genuine good news for the club and you go and find a negative in it.

I dont even agree with your summation. Manly have proven that they are better than the storm and we just rolled them. They have some damn fine players but are notorious for having a budget forward pack which this year its beyond ridiculous; we will KILL them in the middle of the field. They so far have only played the Rabbits, Titans and Raiders. Hardly been tested. We will more than compete.

Ausguy

Coach
Absolutely, my "Its my turn to white ant" thread is proof in point. But all you ever say is bad things, all the time. This is genuine good news for the club and you go and find a negative in it.

I dont even agree with your summation. Manly have proven that they are better than the storm and we just rolled them. They have some damn fine players but are notorious for having a budget forward pack which this year its beyond ridiculous; we will KILL them in the middle of the field. They so far have only played the Rabbits, Titans and Raiders. Hardly been tested. We will more than compete.

I will try to be more positive newms i promise...

Now when is the sponsor being announced? and When will we find out about the development? An update would be nice for all those people that went to the info nights and voted.