What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Warriors - early news

bluefox68

Staff member
So who will fill hooker is SoggySao goes down?

Also, we are running eighth, teetering on oblivion. You DO NOT blood a rookie half now. That ship has sailed
I can’t see Flanno playing Flanno this year... The only possibility of this happening is if the current 6 & 7 get injured simultaneously. Even then, he would probably put Graham at 7 and Lewis at 6... [Not that I agree with that.]

Chad has failed to improve, even his bombs seem to be straight forward, look at some younger more inexperienced halves Taylor/Cleary they mix up type of bombs, CT does not bother to mix his style up

shaggs

Coach
Chad has failed to improve, even his bombs seem to be straight forward, look at some younger more inexperienced halves Taylor/Cleary they mix up type of bombs, CT does not bother to mix his style up
Chad is to stake as Holmes is to frenzy

Chimp

Bench
I've said it before about Chads kicking game, he just doesn't look natural. Even the way he drops the ball to his foot, he just seems to let go of the ball and swing his leg through it - theirs no positioning the ball or concentration.
His kicks to touch are a great example of this, he just puts his foot through it and gets it to the nearest touchline - there's not thought or precision.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I've said it before about Chads kicking game, he just doesn't look natural. Even the way he drops the ball to his foot, he just seems to let go of the ball and swing his leg through it - theirs no positioning the ball or concentration.
His kicks to touch are a great example of this, he just puts his foot through it and gets it to the nearest touchline - there's not thought or precision.

Sounds like an instruction to me. Just get it out

He did do a 35-40 metre penalty kick the other day you know Chimp.

He can, he just doesn’t

Chimp

Bench
Sounds like an instruction to me. Just get it out

He did do a 35-40 metre penalty kick the other day you know Chimp.

He can, he just doesn’t

He did, I couldn't believe it.

I doubt very much it's a coaching instruction to kick the ball like a genius. His kicking action looks like one that you'd expect from a nerdy computer geek who's walking through a park and has to kick a footy back to the group of kids.

bluefox1968

Juniors

I doubt very much it's a coaching instruction to kick the ball like a genius. His kicking action looks like one that you'd expect from a nerdy computer geek who's walking through a park and has to kick a footy back to the group of kids.

And another thing...

I think that they should give the 'kicking for goal' duties to Valentine Holmes...

He kicked really well in Origin 1. Also, remember when he used to come in for the field-goal attempts??? HELLO!!! He's a natural!

chewsta

First Grade
From memory, Chad kicked one or two 40/20's in the trials. So he has it in him. I think he has just been told to put it away.
And I also agree Holmes should have the goal kicking duties.

...And be upgraded! :joy:

Frenzy.

Immortal

Who said it was? The instruction, if it exists would be to just kick it out.

Pretty logical really as Flanno’s plan is pretty much KISS.

bluefox68

Staff member
From memory, Chad kicked one or two 40/20's in the trials. So he has it in him. I think he has just been told to put it away.
And I also agree Holmes should have the goal kicking duties.

...And be upgraded! :joy:
LOL

Gold...

And another thing...

I think that they should give the 'kicking for goal' duties to Valentine Holmes...

He kicked really well in Origin 1. Also, remember when he used to come in for the field-goal attempts??? HELLO!!! He's a natural!

I agree Holmes should be kicking, the stats of CT r\from right hand side 2/13 thats insane

Cronulla forward Wade Graham will miss the next three weeks after undergoing facial surgery to repair a fractured cheekbone.

SEE ALSO: Manly put Uate on ice
Graham was hit in the head during the Sharks’ clash with the Rabbitohs in round 13, before receiving another knock in round 15.

The forward had surgery to install a plate, and could potentially miss only one game given the Sharks have a bye in round 17.

“He’s had the surgery and we’re hoping he will just miss the one game,” Sharks coach Shane Flanagan said.

“He’s had the plate put in and he should be right to go for the Panthers in a couple weeks.”

We have issues against Warriors in forwards

No Graham
No Williams
Doubt Lewis
Doubt Sorensen

This is not looking good at all

Windy70

Juniors
Yep. If we don't have the bull bars on we are in trouble.

Maybe grab a few PNG boys. those Quigs are nasty.

Latest posts