What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shattered...

Robbo

Juniors
A lot of people seem to be nit picking, they haven't even played the game and they are already making judgements. This is not going to be perfect first time round and and improvements will be made for the second version.

I think Pro Evolution 2 is one of the best computer games (its also had awsome reviews and scores), but that's far from perfect! there are a lot of adjustments that could be made to improve the game - they couldn't even get the rights to publish the corect team and player names, they don't have hand-balls, they don't cover the pass back rule, players run the ball off the pitch for no reason, the thru-ball doesn't work well, commentary is crap etc. Yet because the gameplay is so good people don't care about the negatives.

Mario

Juniors
Petebix said:
Mario said:
Parra_Eels said:
can you do a super league season and an nrl season at the same time?

Yes, you can have multiple competitions in progress simultaneously.
How does that work?

You can have several save games at the same time. For example, you could start playing an NRL comp, get halfway through the season and then save it. You can then quit to the main menu, go back into the competition menu and start a new Superleague season, and save any progress there in a different slot.

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
yep thats what i thought. so you could play as many comps as you want as long as you have enough memory on the memory card?

Kasper

Bench
pepstar87 said:
No i can't believe that option isn't in the game there is so many faults with this game, little ones that add up to one huge one that makes the game that much worse but i still can't wait for the game, YES.
and I believe you should give yourself an uppercut you wanker.