What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shayne "Kevin" Hayne

tiger_nick

Bench
Hmm maybe we should save the toiletpaper for him?! Hahaa its gunna be a bit daunting for him running the sideline with his back to a packed hill!

HappyTiger

Juniors
Marcus Bai copped a chocolate shower from me and some friends one year.Maybe Hayne should get some too.

cadburys

Juniors
He can still stuff us up as a touchie.

Now would'nt that be comical.

Hayne on one side, clark in the middle and archer on the other side.

That would have spelt the death knell.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HOT028

Juniors
Hayne on one side, clark in the middle and archer on the other side.

the gun would have to come out on sunday if this was the case either that or the two year ban for running on the field and giving them an absolute spray.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Wow, so this is Shane's real punishment for the Canberra game, wow he's gonna sh!t :lol: :lol: :lol: his pants!

HOT028

Juniors
i cant wiat until we score and he is standing behind the goal post i am going to give it to big time

tigergal

Juniors
knowing our luck this year clarke will break his leg in the game and miss a vital try by the TIGERS, Hayne will come onto ref the rest of game miss head high tackles by that Souths forward who u all know and let him win the game again for the rabbitohs on the 7th tackle with a field goal attempt which everyone bar him knows that missed. All i want for christmas is the game to be decided by the players and not the officials who constantly stuff it up.....

HOT028

Juniors
tigergal said:
All i want for christmas is the game to be decided by the players and not the officials who constantly stuff it up.....

:lol: :lol: like thats ever going to happen to us.