What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2024/25

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Kostas 77 no

New South Wales Flag
New South Wales
(47.1 ov) 155/4
South Australia Flag
South Australia
Day 1 - NSW chose to bat.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Viv 7/330
Harris 143

Harris for test cricket IMO.......................................................................for England? 😁

TheParraboy

Staff member
Pretty weird day 1 Shield matches

All 3 matches side batting first lost 7 wkts, for about the same sort of runs (297, 319, 330)
Victorias 7/330 was with a few more overs

Fangs

Coach
Its all about the batting really.

Whiteman, Inglis, Konstas, Harris and Handscomb all with centuries so far. Carey unlucky with 90. Wondering how many of them were absolute roads. The spinners have taken wickets across all three matches.

I've been all about moving Marnus to the top and Smith back to 3 though I don't think selectors consider it an option.

First test isn't until November 22nd. Players should get another 2 shield games before then (Maybe 3 but its cutting it tight with the last shield game on November 15th). Good lord I hope they don't plonk our test players in the ODI and t20 series against Pakistan.

Latest posts