What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sherwin out for 4 weeks with broken thumb

wolverine

Juniors
It's going to be tough for the Bulldogs in these last 4 games without El Masri and Shifty

bluenwhite

Juniors
patten should be back for friday's match.

should be a cracker. (i mean a good game, not the other type, lol)

Sun_Down

Juniors
Sucks for the Dogs, it is going to be very hard now. I have more doubts they wont make the 8.

McLovin

Staff member
Jeez, next you'll be hearing the coach is out for 4 weeks with a broken jaw.

Their team is dead set falling apart...

Hurriflatch

Referee
Any chance of SBW or Tonga being rushed back this week given that along with Sherwin and Utai the Dogs also have El Masri etc out?

aussies1st

Staff member
This just isn't the dogs year, I can't seem them making the finals as luck just doesn't seem to be on their side.

aussies1st

Staff member
Well that just confirms it. They will have a whole heap of PL players in the FG now.

Moffo

Referee
we'll be in the semis and we will smash the broncs 50-0 at suncorp in week 1

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Moffo said:
we'll be in the semis and we will smash the broncs 50-0 at suncorp in week 1

I know you're a betting man Moffo

how much do you wanna punt on this one ?

Bulldog Power

Juniors
at least that bucket of crud dustin coopers jaw is allright and he will probably play this weekend. It was probably guff to get utai in trouble

wolverine

Juniors
I'm pretty sure that Utai would have been cited by the NRL after the match even if the Newcastle player didn't stay down injured