What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shit Crowd

azzah72

Bench
In light of everything that's happened, all these shire turncoats coming out of the woodwork the last few weeks on social media and what not supporting the sharks and wanting flanno back AND THEN HE IS REINSTATED, only to get 12k on a day like today?

F*ckin awful.

azzah72

Bench
30's, hot yes but f**k!

Am I unreasonable to think that at least close to the same 17,500 would come again on a day like today?

At least 15k+!

webShark

In light of everything that's happened, all these shire turncoats coming out of the woodwork the last few weeks on social media and what not supporting the sharks and wanting flanno back AND THEN HE IS REINSTATED, only to get 12k on a day like today?

F*ckin awful.

Azzah totally agree. I assume you must have gone. Me too. Lots of passionate people on the forum but not in the Shire. Pathetic. Heard the usual rubbish about junior sport and it only being the warriors. Announcer even thanking us for turning up on a beautiful day and braving the weather. Full house against the scum. We'll see. Probably get 18k as it's Easter.

azzah72

Bench
It's the test really.

If we don't get above 20k, we seriously don't have a healthy fan base nost of which don't bother tunring up unless we are top 4.

Evidence is probably all the f**king dragons flags in the area.

ratsack2

Juniors
Looked much bigger on TV, but as me mate said, who would of gone to the footy today when the beach is just down the road and free to boot, seriously at the start of the year without all the ASADA shit, would we of expected anywhere near a 15k average against the titans and the warriors, seriously anyone???

SadShark

Bench
Looked much bigger on TV, but as me mate said, who would of gone to the footy today when the beach is just down the road and free to boot, seriously at the start of the year without all the ASADA shit, would we of expected anywhere near a 15k average against the titans and the warriors, seriously anyone???

Cue newms in 321.........

Maccas4177

Juniors
To be fair, a lot of people have sport trials on the weekends at the moment as do their kids. Sunday arvo ie 2pm is a crap time....
If we didn't have a game on today my whole team would have been there.

drago brelli

Bench

F*ckin awful.
No worries...New Zealand have no away supporters. Next week Steelers v Cronulla 22 000 for sure.

I thought there was more than that at the ground.
Was surprised.
I was standing near the guy with the kavana/snake headed thing spot the difference banner.

Anyway. Good to see em win.

Maybe it was too hot.

So here's the thing , when I went to buy my ticket, ticketek had basically every seat sold.
Couldn't buy on I. The burns stand or mid concourse.

So what's the go?

Latest posts