What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shocking GB test team

nadera78 said:
Gareth Raynor is by far the least of the problems with that list of players.

1)Sculthorpe - shadow of the player he was, barely keeps pace in SL.
2)O'Loughlin - well I'll be jiggered if there are any redeeming features to him.
3)Newton - a thug not an RL player. And he is now slow and overweight.
4)Langley - barely even registers as a player for bradford and is far far too slow for international RL.
5)Wellens - great defender but slowest full back in the world. not good enough at this level, as has already been proved.
6)Long - bags of pace and top support player, but he has no rugby skills whatsoever. Ask him to control a game from 7 and your buggered.

Oh my god!!! Terry Newton was so slow and overweight on Friday when took the pi** out of Saints.

The only thug playing that night was Paul Sculthorpe who couldn't tackle below the neck.

nadera78

Juniors
Newton is slow and overweight, just take a look at the fella. Ian Henderson pisses all over him when it comes to being a decent hooker.

Right about Sculthorpe though. He has always been a bit dirty, but now it is all he has left, he can't keep up with the game and so resorts to foul play.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Stan's Number 1 Fan!!! said:
Oh my god!!! Terry Newton was so slow and overweight on Friday when took the pi** out of Saints.

The only thug playing that night was Paul Sculthorpe who couldn't tackle below the neck.

Took the pi$$?

He made one run in the first half which resulted in him dropping the ball whilst trying to pass. The fact the referee saw it go backwards and allowed the try was mind blowing.

In the second half he created Deacon's try. A cunning move to his left. Or so Stevo tells it. Truth was that the Bulls had 6 men queued up to score, with only Lyon and Gardner at home for Saints.

He isn't an international quality player.

If you want to talk about overweight, take a look at Kieron Cunningham! That guy has always been overweight, but then again, some drugs have that effect on you!

Friday's game was billed as Newton v Cunningham and Newton won with ease. Cunningham was non-existant in the 2nd half!

nadera78

Juniors
Over the last couple of years Cunningham did balloon up in weight, but that was mainly because Sts were using him in an impact role, mixing with Higham. This season he looks a lot trimmer, probably looks in the best condition he's been in for a fair few years.

Newton on the other hand...... well he might (doubtful) lose the weight, but he'll still always be a thug.

(btw i don't support either of those 2 clubs)

Latest posts