What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Brett Stewart be stood down ?

Should Brett Stewart be stood down ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~knights~

Juniors
the broncos players didn't get stood down

it's just up to the club I suppose

where as the NRL should step in one way or the other

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
^ They lost family support years ago, something to do with Coffs Harbour...
What a load of rubbish. Stupidest generalisation you've come out with in a long time tbh.

The NRL still has lots of family support. You only need to go to a game to see that.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Unfortunately he has to, not beccause he's the main person being alleged of this, but because it would not be a good thing for his state of mind to have this whirling around his head and trying to play footy. While the footy side would be a welcome distraction he needs to be given space from everything until it is sorted properly and the true story, if it ever comes to light is deal with.

Innocent until guilty crap is also a tiresome excuse for mind and I have the opinion that, if players are dumb enough to let themselves be sucked in by these woman, then sadly for them they have to pay the pirce.

These woman are disgusting, disappointing pieces of sh*t that should ripped into a thousand pieces for using themselves like a bunch of stupid bimbos just so they can rake a bit of attention or money and gain some cut little reputation.

And don't give me the crap they they 'never meant' to do it because I highly doubt all the woman that have been involved inthese situations with foty players never know what they are doing because they obviously know what they are getting into when 'playing cutie' with a footy player that you recognize

Iafeta

Referee
Unfortunately he has to, not beccause he's the main person being alleged of this, but because it would not be a good thing for his state of mind to have this whirling around his head and trying to play footy. While the footy side would be a welcome distraction he needs to be given space from everything until it is sorted properly and the true story, if it ever comes to light is deal with.

Innocent until guilty crap is also a tiresome excuse for mind and I have the opinion that, if players are dumb enough to let themselves be sucked in by these woman, then sadly for them they have to pay the pirce.

These woman are disgusting, disappointing pieces of sh*t that should ripped into a thousand pieces for using themselves like a bunch of stupid bimbos just so they can rake a bit of attention or money and gain some cut little reputation.

And don't give me the crap they they 'never meant' to do it because I highly doubt all the woman that have been involved inthese situations with foty players never know what they are doing because they obviously know what they are getting into when 'playing cutie' with a footy player that you recognize

The only disgusting, disappointing piece of sh!t is you for making such a disgraceful comment. You weren't there. You can't possibly know what happened. What if she was genuinely assaulted? Are you condoning it?

You are a moron of the highest order. Thankfully you left the other forum, can you please leave this one alone as well.

Timmah

Staff member
Already reported that disgusting, disappointing piece of sh*t post.

What a dumb thing to say.

Hellsy

Immortal
No, not until he is charged. Innocent until proven guilty, he may have no case to answer when investigated.
IF he is charged though, he should face harsher penalties than being stiid down from Manly IMO

StormChaser

First Grade
YES! For the sheer fact that he's cost the NRL hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost revenue from the bloody marketing campaign alone! Not to mention what he's done to the NRL and Manly brand.

StormChaser

First Grade
He did something wrong the minute he got pissed off his head and decided a young chick in a stairwell was fair game! Regardless of what kind of "encounter" it was. He has cost the NRL a great marketing campaign and brought the game into disrepute.
Sorry, Dutch. :sarcasm:

Dutchy

Immortal
We dont know the details, "fair game" could have been Stewart saying no to a myspace photo.

Not jumping either way till Stewarts side is heard. If he is found to be innocent, then its the girl and her family causing the NRL to lose thousands.

Eels Dude

Coach
No, not until he is charged. Innocent until proven guilty, he may have no case to answer when investigated.
IF he is charged though, he should face harsher penalties than being stiid down from Manly IMO

That doesn't make any sense.

If he's "innocent until proven guilty" as you say, then he shouldn't be considered guilty until he's found guilty in a court of law, which would be months away. A charge is just a charge until proven.

Timmah

Staff member
A charge indicates enough evidence has been gathered against the alleged perpetrator of the crime. While it's all well and good to say "innocent til proven guilty", I believe it's reasonable enough (in my mind anyway) to stand him down if he is charged.

As an aside, Brett not talking to police as alleged in some reports is not a good sign.

Eels Dude

Coach
We dont know the details, "fair game" could have been Stewart saying no to a myspace photo.

Not jumping either way till Stewarts side is heard. If he is found to be innocent, then its the girl and her family causing the NRL to lose thousands.

Yeah because the best way to avoid having a myspace photo taken is by following the girl into a deserted unit stairway.

Latest posts