What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Crocker Stay As Captain ?

Guy's I don't know about anyone else but I think Crocker has earned the respect of the players and deserves to keep the club captain of Souths.

Stand And Be Counted !
brett-suttor-and-michael-crocker.jpg

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
At the start of the year I wanted Sam Burgess to be captain. However Crocker has been very good as captain and deserves to keep that honour.

boo_boo

Juniors
Mario Fenech said the same thing about Burgess.
Said he was a real talker on the field & plays with heaps of passion.
But i would stick with Crocker as i think we have gained a lot from his mongrel & experience.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
We need a Captain to question the Referees like other sides, even if it gives your team time to have a quick breather.

Further, we need someone who can lead all of the young guys we have playing for us at the moment.

Crocker has the experience to fit the bill, and I am not putting Roy down here, it is just that the former is better in the role.

Roy will be back from another long term injury, so he should just concentrate on getting his game in check.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
Without a doubt he is the best we have got look at how our forward pack has improved with Mick driving them.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
The easy option is co-captains. Roy retains a leadership role with the players and you have Crocker (or someone else) to speak to refs and be more assertive in general.

Galeforce

Bench
Yes , Crocker is leading the young forwards well. If he plays with us in 2012 , i think it makes sense for him to continue the role and when he departs either Sam or the mantle to Jason Clark.

Galeforce

Bench
Muzby , piss off and go to your lol@ thread you metho. you have no respect here and any of your questions are of no value.

i'm asking you a legitimate football question...

please answer it, you angry, angry boy..

Purely on the basis he possesses an incredible will to win,he is a leader even at this early age, he will be the leader for his country for many years to come.Now f**k off.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
bugger.. all my life i've been seeking respect from rabbitohs fans.. i'm disappointed that i've missed that goal, however i'll be sure to stick around and work at it..

given the high esteem in which you are held, perhaps you could show me the best way to do it?

You want respect, yeah sure you do.

Latest posts