What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Darren Senter be offered a contract?

Should Darren Senter be offered a contract

• yes - 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes - 1 year

• no

• Total voters

BJ

Juniors
i voted no.. he's got heart he's got passion.. but the skill level for dummy half just isn't there.. along with that there will be enough "senior players" out on the field next year in those coming to the club and those already re-signed or on contract for next year..
senter shouldn't play hooker next year.. he shouldn't have played it this year.. or any year for that fact..

any position that senter plays will result in a flow down effect that will see a young player not getting a fair chance..
if senter plays dummy half or 2nd row it means one of the 2nd rowers/dummy half players will have to play from the bench.. which means a bench player will have to go back to reggies.. and then a reggies player will loose his spot and play from the bench.. and it will set everyone's progress back a season or 2..
as i said.. he's got heart.. he's plays with passion.. loves the tigers.. but it's time to go..

pug306

Juniors
Agree with Tigerpete,
not at a younger players expense.

Senter has been a great Clubman, but there always becomes a time when they have to say its time to hang up the boots. I'm sure his heart is still there, but with Farah & Withers there, the room is not available. Offer him a position still within the club, to show how much he is appreciated, Lower grade coach in years to come maybe.

& anyway, first person to be resigned now should be John Wilson,
he showed this year what he is capable of, when played in the right position.
In my opinion he is better than Fitzhenry, who is likely to replace him in the centres.

Latest posts