What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Dobo and Carney swap positions?

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
edabomb said:
How has Graham shown more attacking flair than Campese this season?? Campese created oppurtunities for his outside men last night, something I've never seen Graham do.

Capo has not done much for us in attack in his 2 games, he has been solid that’s it, it must be said that this season is probably Grahams slowest start to a season ever, but we know what he’s capable of. We need wingers on the wing and centers playing center, Campo is fine in the 17 but I like many can't find a place for him in the 13 at the moment...the 17 is a different story.

schnitzel

Juniors
For mine Campo is the ultimate bench player.

He can cover centre, 5/8, lock and possibly hooker. I like the idea of him coming on late in the first half with withers to the bench and Tongue pushing into 9. Or if there is an injury in the backs he can fill in there no problem.

dmickey07

Juniors
Mullins_y2k said:
Also Campese is a guy people love to love, he's a solid defender but if we made room for him in the centers we would lose attacking flair and we cannot afford that... I say give him a regular spot on the bench.

Lose attacking flair? and who can you honestly say would bring more flair within the raiders squad. Face it, there isnt a plethora of talent in the outside backs and IMO no one is going to bring more flair then him. Im not necassarily giving a rap to campese's attack, im just saying that I dont think we have that much flair to lose frankly.