What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Sidhe keep the matrix kicking system????

Should Sidhe keep the matrix kicking system for next version?

• Yes, it is perfect!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, go back to regular kicking!!!!!!!!!

• Keep it but it needs to be much improved with a quicker release!!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters

kennett1

Juniors
oh ok :D i think matrix system's not bad..but the opponents tend to rush up too quick..sometimes i couldnt get the kick away

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The matrix system is OK, except half the time I hold the kick down and when I release it I end up getting tackled. I prefer the Rugby 2001 one where its got the arrow and the circle. They should did it for chip kicks and field goal kicks. I can never get a field goal when I chip kick its kinda hard to aim between the posts and kick it as quickly as possible. #-o

simostorm

Bench
I'm happy with the way it is, but if I can be improved then great.
I think the goal kicking slider thing is what needs to be improved,
its not as smooth as it should be, the nba live free throw one is a good example.

strong_latte

Juniors
Crippler said:
WCR kicking system is much better

I think the WCR kicking system is easier, but a bit too unrealistic in the way you can kick in any direction 360 degrees. Personally, even though it's a bit harder to pull off, I much prefer the NRL style of kicking as it's realistic feel to it kicking from that perspective. In NRL 2005 though I'd like to see the kickers stop running as they take play kicks and I'd like an option from dummy half to pull certain players into position for certain moves (like what was said above. Maybe for that when you get tackled immediately hold A and your play making moves deep into position, or you could hold X and all your players stand flat or deep).
But generally I really like the Matrix kicking system and I love trying to get 40-20's with it, as they are really satisfying to achieve.

nightfall

Juniors
I think it's quite good, the main problem being the kickers are standing only 2m behind the play the ball. Put em a few more metres back and there won't be the need to slow it down so much!

Latest posts