What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Dragons chase Blake Feguson for depth ?

RedVDave

First Grade
He should go to the Bulldogs. What a disgrace of a club they have become. Hardly the " family club " any more. They are the New Parasite Roosters, living of the time and efforts of other clubs. Do they even look within their own ranks anymore. Are Idris and Barber juniors ?, if so other than those two are there any others in their squad.

In 2008 they were last. In 2010 they will finish in the bottom 3 or 4. This shows that 2009 was just a massive over acheivement. Bottom 4 is where they belong. Ridiculous to paying 800K for that Hodkinson if those reports are true. Plus already poached Tandy and Keating and Tolman for next year. Greenburg is a wanker.

For example look at their team for tonights game. What a sh*thole of a club they have become. At least 13 of their 17 tonight were developed by other clubs. f**ken parasites.

1. Patten - Dragons
2. Turner - Storm
3. Morris - Dragons
4. Neuman - ?
5. Goodwin - Sharks
6. Barba
7. Kimmorley - Sharks
8. Hannant - Brisbane
9 Romelo - Penrith
10. Tandy - Storm
11. Idris
12. Ryan - Eels
13. Stagg - Brisbane

14. Paea - Dragons
15. Green - Sharks
16. Hodgson - Gold Coast
17. Wurburton -

Hello ..Neuman, came from Manly (I believe) ...so he is probably a Parramatta junior then.

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I went to the same school as this bloke, from what I remember he has always played footy in the backs, even while playing for the "M'ville Marauders" back in 2005/06.

He is OK, but I think St George have sufficient depth at the moment

big pat

Coach
very hard to gage form of nulla players, since they have had a sh*t coach for a few seasons now.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
lol phil rothfield had a bit of a go at him in today's telecrap, accusing him of disloyalty. he stated that blake should not play for the sharks again this season.

I really don't rate him at all.. Thats Gardner's a good player though.
At least Blake's got brains though, wants to leave a club before they go bankrupt..

jpaciocco91

Juniors
From what I remember he originally liked St George, but for some reason never chose to come here. He played for Earlwood Saints in juniors (I think, could be wrong)

watatank

Coach
Good player but we don't need him. I don't think he would be content to play at Shellharbour either.

boxa777

Coach
At this stage I think he is vastly overrated. It all started with Dell's raps on him at the start of the season.

He hasn't got lightning speed, no magic step, just a good solid first grader for the moment.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Funny isn't it. 3 years undone by 1 night. So when Blake and Doogs took that selfie, Blake was on his last warning. Do you think the Raiders will now dump him?

Funny isn't it. 3 years undone by 1 night. So when Blake and Doogs took that selfie, Blake was on his last warning. Do you think the Raiders will now dump him?

It is amazing isn't it KS?

i was reading this thread from the beginning before I noticed the dates - and that it is 3 years old !!!

I think Canberra Raiders HAVE TO release him now, just for consistency.

....can he play halfback?

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
It is amazing isn't it KS?

i was reading this thread from the beginning before I noticed the dates - and that it is 3 years old !!!

I think Canberra Raiders HAVE TO release him now, just for consistency.

....can he play halfback?
and just for consistency we need to sign him up:D

Father Ted

First Grade
Put him on a one way flight to Greenland as far from Dugan as we can get .. Two places I hate to hear a player is at. 1 The cross and 2 Cronulla.

Divine

Bench
Penance likely to be harsh. I reckon he can goodbye the rest of 2013 as well as 2014. Dave Smith is itching to flex some muscle. Here's his chance.

Last edited:

Latest posts