What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Warriors chase Micheal De Vere

we should hope wakefield beat castleford sunday morning.

then warriors sign awen guttenbiel (for 2 years - awen wants 2 years) 1st year 300k - 100k written off for 10 years service = 200k for the salary cap

2nd year say 180k or 200k - which would be actually 80k or 100k

woot woot wakefield won so castleford are relegated unless whitehaven are the promoting team

castleford signed this year: awen guttenbiel, shaun timmins. they have willie manu also.

danny brough and peter lupton arn't that bad either

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
As much as I am a dear fan of De Vere's I think unless the thought is to ditch martin (no offence to him really) then yeah I wouldn't mind but if there is no other valid reason then no. I'd rather Michael went back to the Broncos (although with the amoung of guys there I don't know if that would/will happen).

Martli

Coach
I sure hope awen stays :D. At least this rules out any possibility of Monty Betham coming back :p