What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

should we be worried?????

willzy91

Juniors
i know its only the day after the game against the eels, but watching a bit of the panthers game last night, and the week before against the storm, they playing some pretty good football, and I'm just wondering if we should be worried coming up against them next week?? thoughts???....

Elias1983

Coach
They have done well the last 2 weeks, no denying that.

But keep it in perspective, they beat (only just) an out of form melbourne team.

They beat a warriors team that have been nothing short of diabloical this year, typical matt elliot team.

Let's how they go on the road next week...the size of the win last night will be enough to let the Dragons know they need to be on their guard next week.

Minh

First Grade
Yes we should be concerned but that gives us a better chance of winning because we'd come prepared for a hard game.

The Enforcer

Juniors
The old Achilles heel for the dragons has been losing the games that we are expected to win which includes next weeks game.

possm

Coach
We will win; it's only week two of our streak. Start worring in a few weeks time.

RedVDave

First Grade
We will win; it's only week two of our streak. Start worring in a few weeks time.

Actually if current form is anything to go by we will win next week and the following week to continue our current form of:

LLL WWW LLL W

So does that mean WW will follow?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The old Achilles heel for the dragons has been losing the games that we are expected to win which includes next weeks game.
Well we just beat Parramatta.

Quite frankly, we should go into every game being worried. By that, I mean if you go into a game expecting to win, 9 times out of 10 you'll be spanked.

hardbaby

Coach
We are at home. Huge factor. This year is characterised by bounce-backs. Get flogged away from home. Come back the next week and carve up in front of your own fans. The home ground advantage is strong.

The Panthers are playing great footy but it isn't a great side. It will be a different ball game at Kogarah against a team looking to be 5-6 and fringe of the 8. Throw in a huge crowd (watch the Duges pay Doust back in ticket sales). The guys will be amped.

Dragons will win.

teamdavo

Juniors
I agree. The saints will set themselves for a massive challenge. Defence will be key. If we can grind them down then we have a real chance at getting the points!

They have done well the last 2 weeks, no denying that.

But keep it in perspective, they beat (only just) an out of form melbourne team.

They beat a warriors team that have been nothing short of diabloical this year, typical matt elliot team.

Let's how they go on the road next week...the size of the win last night will be enough to let the Dragons know they need to be on their guard next week.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
The way the fixtures are this season anythings possible....Knights got thrashed by The Raiders by 30 last round and won by 30 against The Dogs today.....consistency is the key if we are any show to make the finals

dragonrickjs

Juniors
i know its only the day after the game against the eels, but watching a bit of the panthers game last night, and the week before against the storm, they playing some pretty good football, and I'm just wondering if we should be worried coming up against them next week?? thoughts???....

Worried?? I think Penrith should be worried about us!!

TheRev

Coach
Penrith are the sort of team we should beat, I just dont know yet whether that performance inspired by the Duges is going to be a regular thing...

I didnt see any other football this round, but 62-6 is a serious freaking thrashing, I havent seen someone put to the sword like that in a long time.. granted there were a lot of thrashings this weekend.

HowHigh

Coach
We'll be fine. Since The Dugan started playing we're undefeated and are beating teams by an average of 20 points.

Latest posts