What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we have had a shot at goal?

2 True Blues

Coach
Well as a Canberra supporter that makes sense......:-k NOT !!!!

So if your NRL side don't make the eight this season, You wont be attending any Premier League games to follow your reserve grade side. And if your Reserve grade side make the grand final you will be watching the golf instead on final day. ????????????? MMMMMmmmmm.............Fair enough. You are truly a great supporter of your club then.....

Paullyboy

Coach
Im a Raiders fan who has grown up in Brisbane. I support the Raiders, but have never seen the reserve graders play - nor do I have any interest in watching them play. Sure if they were on before a Raiders game up here Id watch it, but then again Im not going to look away am I?

The QLD Cup is a great quality competition and I believe it would be better than the NSWRL as it features players with a genuine interest in their club, rather than in Sydney where they are all just hoping to get a run in someone else's first grade team.

2 True Blues

Coach
You conception of what the players down here feel for their clubs is wrong and obviously deceived via a distance factor. But can understand your distance niavity. Though you are still VERY wrong. But thats OK. And who won the Residents Cup game prior to State of Origin this season. think it was NSW was it not. So obviously the QLD cup is not as quality player good !!!!

And further to that, if you don't believe it is the goal of every QLD Cup player to wear a bronco's jersey, a Nth QLD jersey, or be recognised and recruited accordingly to the South, you are kidding yourself !!!!

Latest posts