What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shout your abuse to the dogs here

strewth_mate

Bench
It's not all about the Bulldogs you know.

It's all about Newcastle.
Why is nobody talking about Andrew Johns? :sarcasm:

[furrycat]

Coach
OMG DID YOU SEE JOEY LAST NIGHT?!

NO YOU DIDNT!
HE WASNT THERE FOR AN INTERVIEW AFTER THE GAME

WHAT A BAD SPORT! SHOULD HAVE TALKED AFTER THE DOGS LOST

:crazy:

Slappy

Juniors
Dogs will be back next year, a pretty professional outfit that should have no trouble making the top 4. Anything can happen in finals footy. They were going great guns in the 1st half, but two tries in quick succession really fazed them, plenty of teams could have reacted in a similar way. One thing is for sure though, the Broncos aren't there just making up the numbers. They played some very exciting footy.

Slappy said:
Dogs will be back next year, a pretty professional outfit that should have no trouble making the top 4.

i hope so,
i think asotasi will be a difficult loss for us, and hard to replace
i can only hope we do well next year

strewth_mate

Bench
OMG DID YOU SEE JOEY LAST NIGHT?!

NO YOU DIDNT!
HE WASNT THERE FOR AN INTERVIEW AFTER THE GAME

WHAT A BAD SPORT! SHOULD HAVE TALKED AFTER THE DOGS LOST

:lol: You're all just jealous because he's a better player than Fitzhenry ;()

In all seriousness though, the Dogs don't deserve any abuse for their season, it's fans of some teams that are feeling a little bitter. Besides, it was a freakish game.

Generalzod

Immortal
[furrycat] said:
Have the gall to show us who you support :p

I'm proud to say that I follow the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks win or lose rain hail or shine...
I feel sorry for my wife last night seeing her beloved dogs go down the way they did, as for me though I was enjoying every minute of it......

Slappy

Juniors
jimmy_the_greek said:
i hope so,
i think asotasi will be a difficult loss for us, and hard to replace
i can only hope we do well next year

If there is any forward pack in the comp that could afford to lose a bloke like him it's you guys!