What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shout your abuse to the dogs here

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Timmmmmmmmmmah, where is your pretty dogs/dragons 2006 GF banner?

Worst. Bait. Ever.

brisbaneGFists06.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

*gets reeled in*

Congratulation Saab, good win by the Broncos ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Only one contentious decision IMO. That aside our boys were soft starting with the Hodges try and that was all over red rover. You could see them lacking heart.

Timmah

Staff member
Well the blind f**knut missed the metre-forward pass from Hodges to Berrigan for the "best try ever", but after that it was entirely the boys fault, they just didn't put in after that.

miccle

Bench
Is it just me, or have the Dogs fans been incredibly gracious in defeat??

I'm not TOO surprised, but pleasantly surprised nonetheless. Also great to see that MOST Broncos fans are decent in victory too, quite interesting that most of the trolling and flaming is happening from those who support sides already on their off-season.

Kudos to Timmah too - he's back on here as he said he would be, spouting no excuses and no crap.

:clap: The Doggies put in a great season, and while it was cruel to go down like that - the fans should all be proud of a top year.

Everyone jump on the Broncos wagon now... aside from Stormers and Dragons of course. No-one can deny they want the Great Webcke to go out in the right way.

LET'S BRING IT HOME AGAIN BOYS!!! :crazy:

Mr Saab

Referee
The above angle showed it was fine.
The initial angle live, yes i thought it was waay forward, but on the replays it was fine.
Just shows how a camera angle can decieve

i think this will definately be a lesson to us,
it was a great season for us, we just didnt finish it on a good note
again well done to brisbane

Timmah

Staff member
I'm proud as buggery of the boys for getting as far as they did but I'm f**king dirty on how they failed to aim up in the second half. Was very much akin to the 2005 latter-season effort where they simply let teams carve them up down the wing. I'm no longer confident of top four in 07... Roy is a HUGE loss. Having said that, I really think Millard is in shadows at StGi and may even walk into the first grade centre spot with Tonga next season. Still... I don't know. 5th-8th for mine.

Either way, kudos must go to Brisbane, they didn't let up and knew every option to outsmart Utai/Maitua's corner.

RE: the forward pass... we only saw one angle at the ground from memory... The camera cuts just before the pass and it just looked so forward, the stadium was up in arms. How Berrigan got that down and managed to not even go out is beyond me, brilliant try.

However great Brisbane were last night though, I can't bear to barrack for them next week. Saints/Storm will have my voice and colours behind them ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:
Well the blind f**knut missed the metre-forward pass from Hodges to Berrigan for the "best try ever", but after that it was entirely the boys fault, they just didn't put in after that.

Well well well....

Hey chuck......top prediction mate, I wish picking winners was as easy as this.:thumb

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
Well well well....

Hey chuck......top prediction mate, I wish picking winners was as easy as this.:thumb

:clap: Get a life inky mate.