What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

side looks ok?

looney

Juniors
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BENJI, I THINK OUR BACKLINE IS AS GOOD AS WE CAN GET IT.OUR FORWARDS LOOK SOLID, BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A PLAYER LIKE JEFF LIMA COMING OFF THE BENCH WITH HIS NATURAL AGGRESION TO SORT OUT A FEW OF THE.PARRA BOYS. I MUST ADMIT I MISS THE GAME AGAINST THE RAIDERS, HOW DID THE BIG FELLA GO?

brook

First Grade
I hear he went well although outplayed by small (which is not unusual)

the side looks bloody awful and the bench is worse

any bench with no props and a halfback is asking for trouble

eels_fan

First Grade
You might be competitive up until the 20min mark .. but once we send Hindmarsh, Marsh, Widders and Cannings on the fields you guys may as well lie down cos we're gona rip you guys to shreds .. how can Sheens honestly justify not having a single front rower on the bench????

You might be competitive up until the 20min mark .. but once we send Hindmarsh, Marsh, Widders and Cannings on the fields you guys may as well lie down cos we're gona rip you guys to shreds .. how can Sheens honestly justify not having a single front rower on the bench????

if we had our full squad u's wouldnt stand a chance but we really need Elford/Benji/Gibbs and Wilson back as soon as possible

the side looks bloody awful and the bench is worse

the bench is good but the side needs too change just a little
1)Hodgson
2)Reick
3)Whatuira
4)Fitzhenry
5)Richards
6)Renyolds
7)Prince
8)Skando
9)Galea
10)Payton
11)O'Neil
12)Lanfranchi
13)Fulton

14)Halatau
15)Harrison
16)Jobson
17)Small or Lima

that would be the perfect side i think too bad sheens doesnt think so and hes trying too take parra out with speed which i dontthink will work