What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side to play Penrith announced / Benji is playing

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Side v Penrith
1. Miles
2. OHalloran
3. Wilson
4. Halatau
5. Covell
6. Fitzhenry
7. Marshall
8. Pearson
9. Mears
10. Skandalis
11. Laffranchi
12. ONeill (c)
13. Hill

14. NBQ
15. Gibbs
16. Heighington
17. Paterson

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Manu :D and Clayton :cry: dropped!

I hope no late withdrawals from our forward pack is all I ask. [-o<

Benji up against Campbell and Wesser hey should be a very interesting match.

Its also live on foxsports 1

HappyTiger

Juniors
Im suprised Benji is playing,hey im not complaining though.Looks like a well balanced side with Hill back there.Good to see Gibbs get a game.He'll certainly add some muscle up front.

incomparable

Juniors
About time a Wests Tigers coach actually played GOOD rookie players in the team. I was going to tip the panthers, but with Benji available, I might have to re-evaluate things.

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
About time a Wests Tigers coach actually played GOOD rookie players in the team

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

And Farah - Halatau - Viane - Heighnington etc are all sh*t I assume???

Tigerpete

Juniors
My guess is Clayton hasnt actually been dropped, rather he's been given a whole game in PL. Sheens has obviously seen enough of him to have assesed weather or not he has a future, im surprised he hasnt got a wing spot still.

Great to see Heigo keep his spot, he's certainly one who deserves his spot, altho Paterson remains a mystery, sheens must see something we dont. A little surprised Benji's playing again but then again im not, probably only there till Withers is back, if he makes it back??

So can we beat them???? Yeh we can but we have to keep up our recent good form and hope the record of teams losing off the bye keeps up. we also havent won 2 in a row but last week we did kick a couple of unwanted stats off the planet.....maybe we can add 2 wins instead of one?

B_Tiger

Juniors
Patterson, skando and Pearson doesn't make for the most convincing front row pack in my opinion. Skando has been in decent form though and I think that form greatly helped the wests tigers improvement. But I think the best prop this season has been Laffranchi. He runs hard and gets quick play the balls. I don't see what Patterson offers, he is slow and is always slow to play the ball and our go forward is completely shot whenever he takes a hit-up. Pearson has been going downhill since his usual early season form and I'll be reasonably happy to see him leave the club. If the forward pack holds up we might be a chance.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Really what does the club see in Patterson? I don't know how this bloke always gets picked for the top grade but he is crap and a waste of space.

I would prefer Small, Hawkins, Hill and O'Farrell ahead of bloody Patterson. Worst bench prop in the game!