What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sidhe New Game - Rugby Challenge

weststigerman

Juniors
I doubt EA would release a sports game with a broken transfer system, or a franchise mode that has you playing the same fixtures every season.

They aren't bugs, just lazy game design.

Fifa had broken transfer systems in a number of versions. The difference is they fixed it in over next couple of versions of the series. Sidhe should do the same.

Liddell

Juniors
I think so, but both are pretty shithouse.

RWC is the same as Rugby 08.

RC has some decent gameplay, if you can get past the 800 offloads per match.

aqua_duck

Coach
I think so, but both are pretty shithouse.

RWC is the same as Rugby 08.

RC has some decent gameplay, if you can get past the 800 offloads per match.

I actually think rugby 08 is better than RWC. I loved rugby 08, for a PS2 game it was quite good, the collisions were decent, graphics weren't too bad and had all the licenses. RWC is shit, the impact engine is totally unrealistic, and the gameplay and graphics are PS2 quality at best. I was playing with Sth Africa and I was using a scrum half to smash the opposition forwards with just a tap of the X button. On the same token i had guys like Pierre Spies getting polaxed off short forward hit ups. Also the advantage play is unrealistic. If you drop the ball the opposition has like 15 phases of advantage even after making 30m in ground

Latest posts