What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Here If You're A Broncos Fan

Big Pete

Referee
bondy064 said:
Yeah great come back f#%k wit! Locky is passed his best and Wayne Bennett is to old fashioned in his ideas. No hope of making the eight.... hahaha

And yours arn't much better, they were original four years ago not now however. ;-)

I just love how other fan bases get so worked up about this club yet the Broncos fans on this board are possibly the most well behaved.

Whats your next conspiracy?

bondy064

Juniors
Mate four years ago Locky was a great player so to say my come back is four years old is off the mark. Your living in the past mate just like Wayne Bennett's coaching.

Love how Bronco fans are crying over Petro and the way Broncos cut him lose, but have a look at the history of this club and the way they have treated other players. Wally Lewis, Gene Miles, Kerrod Walters, Alann Cann, Trever Gillmeister etc........how were they treated differently to Petro.

And what i'm a troll....come on, do a bit better then that!

Big Pete

Referee
Why? All you're doing is trolling, I got nothing against you personally. :p Should I?

You obviously missed my point. People have been making those accusations about Lockyer and Bennet for years now and time and time again they've proven you wrong.

And honestly all clubs have had their share of bad times. We are no different and I don't agree with the morals behind those sackings however as bad as those sackings were we ended up becoming successful because of them.

Are you done yet?

JB

Juniors
bondy064 said:
Mate four years ago Locky was a great player so to say my come back is four years old is off the mark. Your living in the past mate just like Wayne Bennett's coaching.

Love how Bronco fans are crying over Petro and the way Broncos cut him lose, but have a look at the history of this club and the way they have treated other players. Wally Lewis, Gene Miles, Kerrod Walters, Alann Cann, Trever Gillmeister etc........how were they treated differently to Petro.

And what i'm a troll....come on, do a bit better then that!

4 Years ago Locky was a great player? :lol:

Did you sleep through 2006 or what?

Wally Lewis medal Player of the Series S.O.O - remember thats the one where he scored the intercept try to win Queensland the series.

RILF Golden Boot Award (i'm sure this means international player of the year hmm?)

Scores match winning try in extra time to win Australia the Tri Nations against the Kiwis.

Captain of victorious Australian, Queensland, and Bronco's teams.

Voted back of the year for The Bronco's.

Your right, your not a troll. Your a joke! :D

bondy064

Juniors
Why you ask! Why not...... seems like every Broncos (donkeys) supporter doesn't like another opinion that doesn't support their club.

Wayne Bennett taking serect payments to stay at the club yet asking his players to take pay cuts. Like to see what you say about that? Sure that money is going for his disabled kids but how about players such as Luke Priddis. He has a disabled child yet he isn't allowed serect payments to keep him at Penrith. Yet another moral dilemma by the Broncos.

bondy064

Juniors
Your a tool mate..really.

I didn't say Locky was at his best or past his best 4years ago i was answering a question. Locky was a great player 2 years ago and yes i'll always remember that try to win that game for Qld in 2006. What i am saying is Locky is NOW PAST HIS BEST AS OF LAST SEASON AND BEYOND.

salivor

First Grade
Best way to kill a troll is to not feed it but by all means keep feeding this bloke scraps.

JB

Juniors
bondy064 said:
Mate four years ago Locky was a great player so to say my come back is four years old is off the mark. !

You were saying?

Keep it coming mate, funniest stuff i've seen in ages.

You say Bronco's supporters dont like opinions that dont support there club. Only ill-informed ones. You know. The ones you pull out of your arse. :sarcasm:

bondy064

Juniors
Ill informed opinions, which one mate..... if your refering to Luke Priddis look it up lukepriddisfoundation.com. His child has austism.

JB

Juniors
No. The one about Locky being past his best last year.

Considering he missed a large chunk of the season and still wins the Dally M for 5/8 of the year. But your right. He's passed it. Fo shore. aha.

sh*t your going to have to do better if you want to get your troll certificate.

JW

Coach
C'mon lads, don't entertain lightweights. This young fella packs as much punch as a midget stroking the arse of a Brahman. Save the banter for the smarter ones.

JB

Juniors
JW said:
C'mon lads, don't entertain lightweights. This young fella packs as much punch as a midget stroking the arse of a Brahman. Save the banter for the smarter ones.

Very true JW. I was just trying to help the young fella out really. But damn, this is the equivalent of holding a midget at arms length while he swings at you! :)

JW

Coach
I understand the temptation, Menace. It's like a little harmless Chihuahua nipping at your ankles, and even though you know you shouldn't, you still want to give the little bastard a swift hoof up clacker.

bondy064

Juniors
Now thats what i wanted, two good come backs. Well i voiced my opinon which is still different from yours but i had fun...thanks. For the record i hope Locky does come back better then ever for QLD just not for the Broncos lol. Hatred is what makes footy so great anyways. You don't have to be liked by everyone.

JB

Juniors
bondy064 said:
Now thats what i wanted, two good come backs. Well i voiced my opinon which is still different from yours but i had fun...thanks. For the record i hope Locky does come back better then ever for QLD just not for the Broncos lol. Hatred is what makes footy so great anyways. You don't have to be liked by everyone.

Something you'd know better than most i suppose.

Take it easy out there young fella. Its a big, bad world out there in forum land!

bondy064

Juniors
Settle down there mate, its only a bit of fun. Anyways you had a good smart arse come back but you never had a come back to my opinons. like to hear?